So these noob RMTs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So these noob RMTs...

I'm sure just about everyone on every server has noted the wave of subjobless (or underlevelled), Bastok-only, level 1 RSE wearing (or level 11 gear) plaers running about lately. I've seen most of them struggling through East Altepa desert lately.

If these are the HNM botters of the future, so far, I think we've got little to worry about, they can hardly overwhelm a dhalmel as an alliance.

Tonight I was sitting in lower Jeuno waiting to get started on Windy 9-2 and this 38WHM/1BRD (lol) asks me what BRD does. I thought at the time he had just unlocked the job, so I told him, but then in very poor english he started hitting me and my DRG buddy up for gil.

No reason, no lies, just wanted gil.

To which, I replied, "..."

And they were all over Jeuno doing this to other people. I thought at the very least the WHM bugging me could whore himself out on teles... but oh wait, he can't because he doesn't level BLM.

Are these new RMT guys really even going to be threat? I'm starting not to worry about them too much, lol.
    Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 08-03-2006, 05:06 PM. Reason: "were" not "we're"

Re: So these noob RMTs...

Here's a quote from Hilda on Outlar Star:

"People are like the stars. There are bright ones, and there are those that are dim."

Seriously, for every smart gilseller that's out there, there's a dumb one to accompnay him.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Too many of them on Rag I've counted over 100 of them (NEW ONES) I mean god damn why can't they just get a real job. And as for the "I think we have little to worry about" is far from the truth, they'll get better, enough to kill HNM anyways

It's not the great that are strong.
      It's the strong that are great.

Comment

as dumb as they are, i wouldn't worry about them right now.

i'd be more concerned when they start begging for limit break quests or get assistance from other established RMT
        Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
        Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Originally posted by yuna544
          I mean god damn why can't they just get a real job.
          Why can't they get a real job? Because they need to feed their starving Ethiopian families and stop relying on the government for welfare checks.
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
            Why can't they get a real job? Because they need to feed their starving Ethiopian families and stop relying on the government for welfare checks.
            Am I supossed to feel bad?

Comment

If you're an Ethiopian gilseller, maybe.
              sigpic

Comment

Good thing I'm not. If I was a RMT I'de shoot myself.

Comment

Some of those in Seraph (about 30%) have gotten their subs leveled up to scratch.

Still Rank 1 though.

Comment

I went to Altep to level my thf shortly after the last update completed. Arriving I saw the RMTers everyone had been talking about. Easy to spot since JP & American players seemed to have one thing in common. /Point Emotes and /say RMTer's or squiggle characters interspaced with RMT. (Think their were a few disgusted emotes interspaced)
                    I had to laugh when I found out they were leveling off scorpians.
                    I got asked by a 34 blm with no sub and keyboard mashed name if there was room.
                    Told him we're full and kept getting tells from him in bad english asking me to go to his location.
                    The sad thing is they will get better as they learn why they keep dying and why players are not interested in pt with subless keyboard mash names. I'm hoping at least half get banned before then since the thought of that many locking out farming areas when they become competent is scarry.

Comment

Originally posted by TenchiHawkwing
                      If you're an Ethiopian gilseller, maybe.
                      Interwebs, in my Ethiopia? I think not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyclown
                        Interwebs, in my Ethiopia? I think not.
                        It's more likely than you think.
                        sigpic

Comment

HI, I'M SUISEISEKI, FOUNDER AND CEO OF ROZEN MAIDEN. MY BEAMS OF LIGHT GLOWED UPON YOUR SISTER LAST NIGHT, HER UNKNOWING FORM FAST ASLEEP. MY PULSING BOATLIGHTS FLASHED UPON HER, AND SHE AWOKE WITH A GASP. DEATHLY AFRAID OF MY MASSIVE, LUMINIOUS RETINAS, SHE ATTEMPTED TO CRAWL AWAY BUT TO NO AVAIL. I PENETRATED HER WITH MY CHRISTMAS COLORS OF EYES, HER SCREAMS OF BOTH PAIN AND PLEASURE. MY PULSATING FLASHING BOATLIGHTS DROVE HER INTO A DEADLY EPILEPTIC SEIZURE, BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN WAKE UP HER BONES HAD CRACKED ON THEMSELVES DUE TO THE VIOLENT MOVEMENTS OF HER BODY, CAUSING HER A DEATH LIKE NONE OTHER BEFORE IT. I GUARANTEE IT, ~DESU.

Oh lawd.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyclown
                            Hi, I'm Suiseiseki, Founder And Ceo Of Rozen Maiden. My Beams Of Light Glowed Upon Your Sister Last Night, Her Unknowing Form Fast Asleep. My Pulsing Boatlights Flashed Upon Her, And She Awoke With A Gasp. Deathly Afraid Of My Massive, Luminious Retinas, She Attempted To Crawl Away But To No Avail. I Penetrated Her With My Christmas Colors Of Eyes, Her Screams Of Both Pain And Pleasure. My Pulsating Flashing Boatlights Drove Her Into A Deadly Epileptic Seizure, Before You Could Even Wake Up Her Bones Had Cracked On Themselves Due To The Violent Movements Of Her Body, Causing Her A Death Like None Other Before It. I Guarantee It, ~desu.

So. This isn't nearly as awesome without all caps.
                            Grass.

Comment

Originally posted by yuna544
                              Good thing I'm not. If I was a RMT I'de shoot myself.
                              no you wouldn't......

Balmor: Elvaan Male San D'oria Rank 7
                              BST 70 WAR 56 NIN 35 THF 30 MNK 30 PLD 22 DRG 19 RDM 13

Malag: Tarutaru Male Windurst Rank 10
                              BLM 75 WHM 37 BRD 20 THF 16 BST 14

Comment

Working...
                              X