Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details on Current Known Issue (Sell your Harlequin Horns NOW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on Current Known Issue (Sell your Harlequin Horns NOW)

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news8179.shtml

Updates
    Jul. 25, 2006 05:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
    Details on Current Known Issue (Jul. 25)

Since the implementation of the latest version update on Jul. 24, 2006, the following issues have been discovered. Solutions to these issues are now being tested. Players will be informed as soon as solutions are finalized.

The following issues have been discovered:
    - An issue where singing Raptor Mazurka or Chocobo Mazurka with Harlequin's Horn, Gjallarhorn or Millennium Horn equipped would result in improper effect.
    * This will be addressed on Jul. 26, 2006.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: Details on Current Known Issue (Sell your Harlequin Horns NOW)

I spose this means Harrlequin Horns won't give a good bonus anymore?

Comment

Improper effect...
      Not the brown noise right?

Comment

It's probably the "lol I get max speed (flee) wit Raptor+harlequin" effect.

Comment

SE giveth and SE taketh away.

Comment

I dont think harlequins increase speed, only duration.

Comment

And you're wrong.

There's a glitch that allows any mazurka, raptor OR Chocobo to instantly put you at max speeed (flee speed) when you sing it with one of the horns listed above. Which is what they're fixing

Comment

BRD in my LS told me about this. He said that the Horn was going for 12M at one point. He bought his for 1M, he's now hoping he can off load it and get his gil back. 12M for one of a bazillion instruments BRD has to carry around. Wow...
                Odude
                PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
                  BRD in my LS told me about this. He said that the Horn was going for 12M at one point. He bought his for 1M, he's now hoping he can off load it and get his gil back. 12M for one of a bazillion instruments BRD has to carry around. Wow...
                  IF YOU WANT A SUCCESSFUL BAND YOU NEED MULTIPLE HORNS

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
                    Well, nice to know there are still BRDs that use multiple instruments at least, they're a dying breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten
                      Well, nice to know there are still BRDs that use multiple instruments at least, they're a dying breed.
                      QFT

Comment

Only bards that shouldn't use multiple instruments are the ones who have a full upgraded relic horn. I haven't noticed any bards not using multiple instruments since I only see those that are 75, but if it's becoming a trend at lower levels then that is sad.

| 75 DRG | 75 MNK | 75 BRD | 37 WAR | 37 NIN | 38 WHM | 37 THF | 60 RNG |
                        | 65 SAM | 61 BST | 37 BLM | 46 RDM | 14 BLU | 10 PUP | 10 COR |

Comment

BRD in one of my last parties had a shit fit because we didn't give her time to macro the correct horn in for Fire Carol.

My response was that I didn't swap in an ice staff for barfira...but I kept my light staff in my cure macro. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. I know it upset her viciously.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
                          If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
                          *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

Originally posted by Irisjir Callard
                            BRD in one of my last parties had a shit fit because we didn't give her time to macro the correct horn in for Fire Carol.

My response was that I didn't swap in an ice staff for barfira...but I kept my light staff in my cure macro. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. I know it upset her viciously.
                            I would assume that she wanted to macro in a Crumhorn for the carol +1, which can help.

Why would you want to macro in an Ice Staff for Barfira? If anything you'd want to macro a Water Staff.
                            Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
                            I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Originally posted by Taolynn
                              Only bards that shouldn't use multiple instruments are the ones who have a full upgraded relic horn. I haven't noticed any bards not using multiple instruments since I only see those that are 75, but if it's becoming a trend at lower levels then that is sad.
                              Sadly, it is. I've sort of noticed it a awhile ago. Now it seems more... semi-common.

Comment

Working...
                              X