Stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking

I never bundled powders before since I cant seem to find that guy who bundles them for you. I do have a question regarding it, when you bundle ninja powders, does it have to be 12 stacks of 99 ? Can it be less?

Re: Stacking

Ninja Tools are bundled in 12 stacks of 99 tools each by Ominous Cloud who can be found near the Travelling Circus in the city that is in 1st place in Conquest.

The tools do not have to be a full 12-stack--in fact, since you have to trade Wijnruits to Ominous Cloud as well, you can only make 7 stacks maximum at a time (1 Wijnruit per stack). Your tools must be in stacks of 99, however.

Comment

He will bundle them 99 at a time though. So you don't need 12 whole stacks at once.

What does this have to to with Alchemy by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie
        What does this have to to with Alchemy by the way?
        Alchemists can make Tsurara, Sairui-ran, Justatsu, and Kodoku, fully 1/3 of the Ninja tools. I'd say it has at least 33% to do with Alchemy, but it would be better placed in the Items Q&A, granted.

Comment

moved to items Q&A
          guess OP thought ninja tools were all alchemy

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

A full stack of bundled tools is 12. One bundle of tools holds one full stack of tools (99). You can not bundle less then a full stack.

You can bundle at most 7 stacks of tools at a time, since there are 8 slots to trade to the Galka and you have to give the tough guy flowers to do it. If you only had one stack of tools and one flower, he would bundle that for you.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
            X