Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *wark*

no chocobos? no chocobos?!

this is total bs i cant belive they did this...AGAIN! i have been waiting for this for far to long its the only reson i really got my ass in gear and got back on my old account... now there makeing us wait almost an intire mounth for it and i bet they will push it bk again makeing us wait longer they should quit with the tresures story line and pool all there efforts into the chocobos since there is actuely more ppl wanting that at the moment (at least in all 4 of my linkshells) anda lot of plays dont even have access to aht urhgan right now (ether there not high enough level or they cant find the guy to do the mission for the boarding pass)

anyways thats my ranting done and now for something constructive

anyone decided on what colour chocobo they want and any guesses what there 'special abillites' that there ment to have are?

Re: *wark*

Did what again?

The delay is old news buddy.
    The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

Comment

Actually the delay was from the 18th to the 24th of this month. It wasn't until today that it was shoved back to the 22nd of Aug. ; ;

And I want a green Chocobo!

Comment

Originally posted by Pawkeshup
        Actually the delay was from the 18th to the 24th of this month. It wasn't until today that it was shoved back to the 22nd of Aug. ; ;

And I want a green Chocobo!
        Really?

Wow. I must have misread it. I guess there's an advantage to being occasionally pessimistic then
        The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

Comment

wow. these threads are great.

there needs to be a /pout icon or something...

btw, everyone should be able to get their boarding pass to aht urghan. they gave 3 different ways to get the boarding pass to make it easier for players of all levels.

now, if you are complaining that you arent high enough to get the coffer key or testimony and get the pass done with in 1 shot, then that's not really SE's fault. They gave you an option. the 6 subjob quest items. Easy for midlevel players, just takes a little more time. Dont like it.... well tough.
          Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
          ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

My wife's a 75 war and she did the 6 subjob items... lol

Easier to solo. I had an old BST Test. I had lying around.

Comment

I used a QC coffer key I had lying around.

I then went and did teh COR quest. Along with 40 some odd other people.

Yeah, don't bother fighting through that, Blood Saber rofl.

Even mandau didn't chop those down when they had 75s all around them.

Comment

acualy they said that it was goign to be pushed back to a little after the update, so this IS old news, but they just gave final dates today, but still it not being in this update is like week old news and I rather it get fixed now and delayed a month, then we get it and it be all F'ed up
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Yes, they said it was not going to be included in the July update a few days ago. And we only have to wait four more weeks. Given all that's been put into this update, I think most people will survive until then.

Comment

I'm hearing a rumor that chocobo eggs are dropping from the new BCs. Can anyone confirm or deny?
                    MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

It's unconfirmed at this point. Does look very likely that they'll implement some sort of NM for the eggs.
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Looks like Chocobo Eggs are dropping from the new ISNMs. I don't know if that will be the only way to acquire them, but that's at least one place.

http://community.livejournal.com/fin...1/3043979.html

Comment

Has anyone tried the 60 ISNM in Talaca Cove? I want to do that one, but I can't get people together...
                          Originally posted by Ellipses
                          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                          Originally posted by MCLV
                          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                          More Sig:

Comment

i give it a week before the AH is crammed with low lv. chocobo eggs seriously though if the eggs are held by ISNM then it looks like im setting up another assult party

Comment

Looks like the ISNM chocobo eggs are EX.

Comment

Working...
                              X