*Sigh* Nothing's ever easy...Xbox users please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Sigh* Nothing's ever easy...Xbox users please read

Could someone let me know what the Xbox version of the game looks like? I realize it's on one disk, but like...just so when we take back the current version this guy knows to give us the right one.

/mini-rant

Why, O why, would this guy be so certain he gave us the right disk when it clearly says on BOTH the instruction manual and the game itself 'For Windows'. Not to mention the CD itself said Xbox on it no where and was only labelled as the latest expansion Aht Uhrgan, I believe. I know this is petty, but it's frustrating to me at 7am ><. Now, if I'm ignorant and this really is what the Xbox disk looks like, please correct me...otherwise, let me know so this time I can be SURE he gives us the right disk.

I wasn't there when the game was purchased, and it came in the correct packaging and everything. That was right...the case was an Xbox case and all. I'm sure it was just a mistake, but grrr...I really wanted to play :|

/mini-rant off

Sorry about that. I'm cranky when I'm sleep deprived.

Re: *Sigh* Nothing's ever easy...Xbox users please read

My one is white with Final Fantasy XI on it and all the logos of the expansions and countries on it and other SE stuff. At the top is the xbox 360 logo and the xbox live logo.

Comment

That's what I figured ><...

Thanks Durecell. I s'pose the rest of you guys can ignore this. I know I probably sounded like a whiney brat when I posted, but I didn't have much sleep last night. Gonna go fix that now, and hopefully fix the FFXI problem later.

Take it easy folks.

Comment

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/media/2...sion_cover.jpg if you cant see the image

thats the xbox version that comes with all 3 expansions, and the other is the ps2 version, im not sure however if the case is the same for the US, i know i got mine here in europe and it looks just like that
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Thanks Balf. The US cases look basically the same. He gave me the right package and everything, but the CD was just the Aht Urgan expansion. I'm most likely gonna take it back tonight before me and my dad hit up the movies. If not he said he'd run it over for me tomorrow.

From what my parents told me when they got it, there was only one left, so the guy had to pull it off the shelf and stuff and searched under the desk before pulling out an instruction book and CD...which I guess was the expansion. Simple mistake, I s'pose- I was just real fired up earlier . Mainly because since he had to open the shelf one to put the game in, this could possibly mean that we wouldn't be able to return it, by no fault of our own. So yeah, just hope everything works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tivul
            Thanks Balf. The US cases look basically the same.
            Nope..

Thats the xbox version... although that is a cardboard slip, and the inside has different artwork. Most walmarts/targets I've been to (not to mention game stores) still have this is stock like crazy for 360. It's the PC/PS2 version that is selling out.

Sounds like your salesperson is an idiot.

(p.s. what server are you gonna go to? I can get you a world pass if you want to come to Unicorn)

Comment

Ah, I just looked at mine Frame, sorry for my mistake ><

But anyhoo, I think the reason I said that is because the inside cover is the same...then again, I could be wrong on that. I don't feel like going to peek again :\

Thanks for the correction, though . And I'm not quite sure what server I was gonna start on...would've most likely let it up to luck of the draw, haha.

(Btw, I'm referring to the Xbox one for the inside cover thing...the PS2 one looks completely different )

Comment

Originally posted by Tivul
                Ah, I just looked at mine Frame, sorry for my mistake ><

But anyhoo, I think the reason I said that is because the inside cover is the same...then again, I could be wrong on that. I don't feel like going to peek again :\

Thanks for the correction, though . And I'm not quite sure what server I was gonna start on...would've most likely let it up to luck of the draw, haha.

(Btw, I'm referring to the Xbox one for the inside cover thing...the PS2 one looks completely different )
                haha I just realized my post sounded kinda bitter. It wasn't. I was just frustrated for you for not getting the right game =(

Comment

I guess I got the "We've run out of ideas cover" . Given that the covers are different, the art on the dvd might be different as well but I think all xbox360 games need to have the 360 logo on it.

Comment

Originally posted by durecellrabbit
                    Given that the covers are different, the art on the dvd might be different as well but I think all xbox360 games need to have the 360 logo on it.
                    Yeah, or at least not say 'for Windows' in bold blue print across it

Comment

Funny how the EU box says 12+, when you aren't allowed to play until 13+.

Comment

Originally posted by durecellrabbit

I guess I got the "We've run out of ideas cover" . Given that the covers are different, the art on the dvd might be different as well but I think all xbox360 games need to have the 360 logo on it.
                        What country is that one from? Certainly not USA

Comment

Originally posted by framerate
                          Nope..

Thats the xbox version... although that is a cardboard slip, and the inside has different artwork. Most walmarts/targets I've been to (not to mention game stores) still have this is stock like crazy for 360. It's the PC/PS2 version that is selling out.

Sounds like your salesperson is an idiot.

(p.s. what server are you gonna go to? I can get you a world pass if you want to come to Unicorn)
                          yep, that is the one I have. The inside looks like this, the top quarter of the disk says "Xbox 360" and has the logo.

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
                          DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
                          BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
                          Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

The NA version has the Nations flags on it, looks just like the jp version above. but with teh flags along the bottem. Also i wouldnt accept a opened FF11 game cause you could get shafted with the codes req for one that is sealed to ensure you game!

Comment

Originally posted by Lambeaus
                              yep, that is the one I have. The inside looks like this, the top quarter of the disk says "Xbox 360" and has the logo.

I'm fairly certain this is the only NA one... at least I know it's the only USA one.

Comment

Working...
                              X