I think that's my favorite work of his, so far..
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
He has a nice variety of sounds, check him out. I'm sure you'll find *something*.Originally posted by AelathirIf they are all as industrial sounding as that one, I doubt I'd really like them, but I'll give them a listen.
Frankily, I don't like his newest work myself, but I am rather fond of Beautiful Days, The Tavnazian Safehold, Ciclo d'Sogni, Noble Mind, Dub!Digi!Chum! (it's so fun, I love it!), and The Electro-Halftime Show.
I just wish he'd come out with his next work already! :D
Edit: And when I feel Christmasy, And To All, A Good Night is quite nice ^^
IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?
Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Well, to be fair I've never been a huge fan of game music anyway. I often turn it off and listen to my own stuff via iTunes. My days of being into techno/dance/industrual/trance/whatever music is a bit behind me now (I feel so old), but it's kind of fun to listen to from time to time.^^
Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Thats awsome! I want ot download it and replace it with the old music!
Originally posted by EllipsesReally, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."Originally posted by MCLVA subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.More Sig:

Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Yeah, Ballista Ballistics is pretty badass. I love it how the song is mixed in such a way so it really feels like a fierce competition, that requires utter concentration and skill in order succeed.Originally posted by FebaDub!Digi!Cham! is addictive... I keep dte on my iPod mostly because of it (and Syara or whatever that one was)
I love his Battle theme remix (Ballista Ballistics) too.
IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?
Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Some of these are really awesome. I like them the best when he stays close to the original spirit of the songs. 100 gil voyage is my favorite, and I will be replacing my ingame music with that one at least.
edit: actually, after listening to more, they're all pretty bad-ass. The bastok one threw me, but the Kazahm one is really good and had me laughing because it's a big departure but it works. The taru one is great too.
I don't think I'll be replacing in game music with any besides the boat ship one, but they are definately fun to listen to.Last edited by Hamlet; 06-20-2006, 02:42 PM.
Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
Sanctuary of Zitah ftw. .maybe I just like it cuz I'm there so much >,< but it's my favorite. Bastok's anthem coming close in second. {/salute}
[e d i t] in case someone couldn't find the music: http://djplaeskool.com/musicdir.htm
With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.
Comment
-
Re: If you don't keep up with DjPlaeskool....
I'll have to check these out once I'm home.. I hate being at work lol with a slow, no sound computer.Taruun (tarutaru)
WHM47/WAR38/BRD13/BST14/COR8/BLU3/PUP5/MNK16/
THF23/RDM17/BLM22/RNG11/SMN20/SAM13/DRK14/NIN19/
DRG28
Aruhun (mithra)
WAR10/WHM19/BLM23/RDM10/MNK15/THF11
Yukihana (hume)
WAR16/WHM19/BLM10/RDM10/THF20/MNK19
Vanlanthiriel (elvaan)
WAR20/MNK13/WHM19/RDM10/THF5/BLM10
Colors indicate country.
http://killermoogle.blogspot.com - The Secret Life of the Moogle, kupo~!

Comment


Comment