Adventurer Recruitment Program Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventurer Recruitment Program Items

Which are the best items to get and why? Me and my friend will be taking part in this soon, she's new to the game so we thought this would be cool to do. Just wondering which are the best ones though.

Re: Adventurer Recruitment Program Items

Is this the gold wp? Think you can get a mini airship model for you MH
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Yeah I heard about that, or you can get a vana'diel time piece or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
        Is this the gold wp? Think you can get a mini airship model for you MH
        I don't think there's a best item, I was under the impression that you eventually recieve them all after the time has passed and they're basically stocking stuffers. Nothing awesome, just neat stuff to have.

Comment

No you dont get them all, you get a guide beret to start with, then you get to pick one item after 40 days, 100 days and 365 days.

Comment

Well the first items you'll recieve is a chocobo pass. Then afte rthe first month, it will give you both choices of collection items which were given out on different events and holidays. Pumpkin heads, yukata, wooden katana, staff with a bat, a wand with a heart(get his it's the cutest), swimming suite, etc.

As you see, non of them are useful. But they looks nice to have... that's all.

The WP users will only get the normal version to choose from
            The WP buyer will also get the HQ version to choose from.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I gave my brother a gold WP a month or two ago, but then he switched servers, the jerk. No nifty items for me.

I didn't want to play with him anyway. I just wanted the free gears.

Comment

day one, some choco passes for the new player. These are the limited ride ones that most likely won't get you out of ronf/sarat/gusta. but you don't need a liscence to use them.

day 30, choice of beret or some crappy goodies (like more choco passes) the beret allows you when you wear it to be level capped. the inviting player can be capped down to the invited players level. handy for if you want to play together but already have a lot of jobs capped. you both need the beret though (sprout and guide).

day 100, choice of some of the event items from the past or an exclusive clock, just a piece of furnature doesn't do much but look kinda cool.

day 365, choice of past event items, or an exclusive model airship, again doesn't do much apparently but looks cool.

the clock, beret, and airship would be my recomendation. this is the only way to get these items, everything else can be gotten by doing the special events. but honestly just grab what you want. THe most handy event items are almost deffinately the warp staffs from halloween or possibly the rereaise a friend wands from valentines.
                Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

I never said it was the best item, just said you could get it..

Anyway, if I buy a Gold WP for my mule would I get the items or would I need a seperate account?
                  Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

I believe it needs a separate account. Both characters have to be present to recieve the items. I...think.

Comment

Thats so gey, means my mates gonna get the HQ items and all I'll get NQ, booooh. Least I'll get that pumkin hat again xD
                      Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

You need to be partied with the buyer/buyee and then you have to talk to the person that you bought the pass from.

Comment

Gold World Passes also only work for the first Content ID on an account. So if someone already has one character, they can't use one to get started on another server, it's got to be a regular WP.
                          Ellipses on Fenrir
                          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                          . . .

Comment

Yeah, the items are nothing great, just fun to have. So no best item, just chose what looks cool.
                            Originally posted by Ellipses
                            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                            Originally posted by MCLV
                            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                            More Sig:

Comment

OK thanks, I think I kinda like the pumpkin head, looks pretty awesome :D

Comment

Working...
                              X