This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Make Cah Quick In Bahaumut Server

What Is A good and quick way to make cash in bahaumut??????

Re: How To Make Cah Quick In Bahaumut Server

Well, just as a head's up, this site has a Bahamut forum, so you can ask server specific questions there.

That said, most servers are the same in regard to making gil. Fishing is consistent, but slow. Farming can be faster, depending on the jobs you have at your disposal, and BCNMs and NM camping can be profitable if you're lucky.

Without more information on what resources you have, it's hard to give you much advice.

Comment

Well, I'm on Remora, but since you posted this in the General FFXI Discussion board, I'll give it a shot anyway. Here's what I usually do:

1) Research the market on goods or services I can supply.
      2) Compare investment to probable income.
      3) Consider how I want to spend my time.
      4) Make a decision based on those factors and get to work.

It's crazy, but it just might work!

That or I just teleport people in Lower Jeuno.

But again, I'm on Remora. Maybe Bahamut has some kind of crazy economy where your job levels, craft levels, and/or access to different areas/cities/shops don't matter. Maybe you could sell some of those excess question marks.

Edit: Aelathir beat me to it and wasn't a sarcastic jerk about it. No fair!
      Last edited by Ellipses; 05-16-2006, 09:20 AM. Reason: Humor
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

I'm generally a sarcastic jerk. I'm just having an off day.

Comment

1. wrong forum
          2. please do use the search button. the topic of farming and making gil has been discussed numerously across this forum (and making gil on bahamut is the same as making gil on any other server).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
          X