This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airship Pass??????

How To Obtain A World Pass Without Paying 500,000gil?

Re: Airship Pass??????

You need to achieve Rank 5 in your nation to avoid paying the fee. You do that via Rank Missions for your nation.

Comment

How do you obtain an airship pass without paying 500k you mean? Do missions for your country until you reach rank 5.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I assume because you are elvaan that you are San d'Orian, here is a link the a mission guide for you:

http://www.killingifrit.com/list.php...ad094f486dfd05

If you're not San d'Orian, you can find the mission for the other nations on that site also, good luck!

Comment

I am just going to save up money, the missions are to hard for my level

Comment

If you have a high level main with more than enough money to support an airship pass for your mule, that's a different story. But if you're plaing your first character, there are better things you can use your money for.

some other points IMO.
            1. at lower level, there's not much need for airship. By the time you get to jeuno, you will stay in jeuno for quite a long while. And if you need to go back to your home town, you can always use chocobo.
            2. You will need Kazham air pass before the 3 nation's pass, because that is where everyone 25+ are levelling.
            3. you will have to do the missions eventually. And rank 5 can be obtained easily at around level 30 with some help.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

That's certainly your perogative, but I have to say, it's really just easier to do them a bit down the road rather than wasting 500k that could be put to better use. You don't really need an Airship pass right away. You can certainly manage with just running and chocoing around. By the time you are of an appropriate level to do the later rank missions, you'll be travelling around the world enough to require the use of the airship.

But again, if you want to pay the fee, that's certainly an option.

Comment

mmmm Airship pass is itr truely worth it i mean id rather walk it i like the yime it takes and the enamys even though iv heard ther are some on the airships and boats .... (i know ther on the boat)
                Originally Posted by Avenius
                "We may be human, but we are still animals..."

Words of advice
                "If u drive around a pink Mini Cooper you will end up with a real sore pooper"
                Ollie the Magicel Bum

Comment

well, once one attains rank 5, is there still any sort of fee involved?

Comment

Once you attain Rank 5 the pass is the reward for getting that far. Free of charge.

It just requires the time and effort required to complete the missions.

Comment

Honestly, that 500k could be put to much better use at that level. Airship is nice, but there are many other ways to travel which are open to you once you get to Jeuno (teleports, chocobo). Take that 500k and invest it in gear to level until you are high enough level to get rank 5.

Originally posted by blobboid196
                      well, once one attains rank 5, is there still any sort of fee involved?
                      The pass is free, but it does cost 200gil to board the airhip each time.

Originally posted by spiffaliffa
                      mmmm Airship pass is itr truely worth it i mean id rather walk it i like the yime it takes and the enamys even though iv heard ther are some on the airships and boats .... (i know ther on the boat)
                      Boat has monsters, airship doesn't. And why walk when you can chocobo xD

Skye(Remora) | BLM 75/RDM 75/WHM 73

Comment

Y'know, even now that I've got an airship pass I'm not using it that much. A lot of the time it's faster to teleport and choco, or use outpost warps. I can't stand sitting around waiting on the airship, then sitting around on the airship, etc. The only times I've used it in the last month has been to get to the airship dock shop for whoever's in first.
                        Ellipses on Fenrir
                        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                        . . .

Comment

hmmm anyone notice something in this quote o.O??
                          v
                          v
                          v
                          Originally posted by greg112577
                          How To Obtain A World Pass Without Paying 500,000gil?
                          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

In my opinion, a better investment is doing some key supply runs whenever they happen to be available: Zulkheim (Valkurm Dunes), Kolshushu (Buburimu Peninsula), Aragoneu (Meriphataud Mountains), Derfland (Pashhow Marshlands), Norvallen (Jugner Forest), and Qufim (Qufim Island). Once you are level 20 for the first two, level 25 for the others, you will be able to teleport from your home nation to the outpost, and if any nation controls the region, back to your home nation as well.

Also, in the rare event that a newbie region falls to an opposing nation (as happened a while back on Midgardsormr, with Windurst conquering Gustaberg, and the following week Bastok conquering Sarutabaruta), do the supply run on any characters from the conquering nation, even if you have to go as level 1. Kumei has the Sarutabaruta teleport, and I cannot count the number of times it has been extremely useful. Now if I could just get Bastok to take Ronfaure...
                            Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
                            DRK99,DNC91,THF90
                            Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
                            Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
                            WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
                            Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
                            All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
                            Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
                            Clothcraft 24
                            Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
                            BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Haha. Good catch, Jei. I totally didn't notice that.
                              Last edited by Aelathir; 05-16-2006, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X