Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Finished the quest One Good Deed, which was super fun from beginning to end imo. Warped back home and found a mannequin body in a bazaar, so my new mannequin should be ready in the morning. ^^ woot.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Just got Rng to 37 and Cor to 15, almost 16.

Dreading Nin 30->37.

Comment

Finished Promyvion - Vahzl and got level 73 in Caederva Mire.

Comment

was out in quifm the other day, killing weapons to get my Delflukkts(sp) tower map. Who pops along but Trickster Kinetix. Was trying to decide wheather to take him or not, and then he aggroed. Wasn't quite full at the start of the fight, so i flung up chainspell, refresh regen stoneskin, enspell, etc, then went to town, meleed him to death spamming stoneskin. by the end of the fight i was waiting on points from refresh to cast heals to keep myself alive.
          This was as a rdm43/blm. Checked up on somepage and they reckon it's soloable at 50.
          That made me feel good. ^^

The other one was getting rank 5 and my airship pass. When i started that was the grail to me. That was what i wanted. Me and two LS mates stated and did Beadeaux together, i soloed davoi, then was stuck on Castle O. The fabulous Flygon helped me out and basically showed me the way while i sneak invised my way through. I was chuffed to bits to get on my first proper airship ride back to Windurst. Time to start setting new goals.
          Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

just recently flagged Dynamis and got halfway to 66, just waiting on 15k more exp to try my first dynamos,

also we win on my first besieged vs the undead and won 800exp and imp points. :D
            Lacion RDM70/BLM35 / blm35 / drk 22 / nin23 / war 23 / pld 17 / thf 16 / whm 16 / blu 8
            Rank8 / ZM12 / PM3-5
            Cooking 50 /Fishing 7
            Bismarck ApocalypticalChaos

Comment

Got rank 6 Sandy today, and starting on Zilart!
              Kenshin of Valefor: Behemoth Dethroner

Hitting people in four spots with a stick.
              Thats Kendo!
              It'll just take you 20 years to learn to do it right.

Comment

I beat Tribunus VII-I solo as BST60/WHM30! :D
                Had to zone twice and he recovered to full both times. -_- But I beat him in the end! No Tungi drop yet though, going at it again ASAP.
                Kitfox / BST69/THF47/WHM42/NIN32
                Server: Siren / Linkshell: Aequitas

Comment

FINALLY got my Koga Hakama from Dynamis Sandy last night!!!! No more RK breeches for this ninja!

I'd love to get Byakko's Hadiate but as anyone on bahamut knows, gilsellers camp Ulli 24/7 >.<.

I'm still stoked though, 11% haste and 3xDual Wield enchancement in TP gear now. Feels like 100 katanas with haste. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                  Sky:O Sea:O Koga: 3/5 Melee: 1/5
                  http://manapool-ls.com - Bahamut Endgame LS

Comment

Duo'd the 2-3 dragon with a friend. I thought it would be something of a challenge, but buffing before the fight just made it too weak. It was disappointing. Broke the record though! I think they reset the records this morning >_>
                    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Finally got Sky! X_X

Comment

Emergency maintenance today at like 1200 cdt. I think thats what reset the clear times.
                        What was your time?

Ooh, finally got my carpenter's apron today.
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I just got all my keys for the Kazham airship pass. I did have half my ls helping me though.

Comment

well i won't say its the best accomplishment, but i went to fight maat after a weekend of preparing and the instant i trade the testimony to the BC and get in the arena I d/c'ed. Now I'm off to get another testimony. >< jesus i'm so.. gahh.. right now ><;

edit: well i just beat him 1/1 so im happy :D
                            Last edited by x1ang; 05-16-2006, 12:13 AM.

Comment

lol reading through all these post'si have no idea what half of them mean :p

but my latest accomplishment is :

installed game
                              made lvl 3 >.<
                              lvl 3 warrior..

yeh i no lol n0000b

Comment

Finished up 4 of the 6 Ninjutsu quests on one of my bastok mules, because I did all but the damp scroll one on my main character and sold the darn things (including Utsusemi) because I never thought i'd play a NIN. Well guess what? I just unlocked the job and got it to 9 so far (another accomplishment, yay) and realized it would cost me around 1M gil to buy back the scrolls I sold many months back

So instead I traded 100 Zinc ore on a bastok mule, had the mule join Tenshodo and bought the khazam airship pass, total cost about 450k. I remembered that I didn't do the damp scroll quest on my main, which sells for around 400k so I can use that to get most of my costs back.

I think that NIN will make an excellent subjob for BLU (which i'm also leveling) once it gets a bit higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X