Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple major cities in Treasures of Aht Urhgan?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple major cities in Treasures of Aht Urhgan?

Any of us know that when we're bored of waiting for more information about anything FFXI-related, we go to amazing heights to twist and turn anything said directly by SE to mean something nuts.

*cough* Necromancer "theories" *cough*

But anyhow, Square Enix opened the official website for their Fan Event Doohickey 2006, and in it some interesting..."hints"...about Treasures of Aht Urhgan, which will be playable at the event in March.

A little snippet...

Play the Treasures of Aht Urhgan Expansion!

Our newest expansion played here first with brand new zones and kingdoms! Not to mention your chance to…

...battle against a variety of newly created monsters and enemies. This expansion features massive and mysterious new worlds, intriguing stories and characters. New monsters and jobs make this an event FINAL FANTASY XI players can't miss!

Excuse me, did you say new kingdoms? As in, multiple, major, Bastok/San'doria/Windurst/Jeuno-like cities?

Discuss the possibilities.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Re: Multiple major cities in Treasures of Aht Urhgan?

hmmm cant wait. But what can be better than the loveable Windurst? ? But with the prospects of new kingdoms, does that mean even more seperated AH's? For those keeping a mule in 1 of the three major cities to keep their AH farming game on top, it will cost them another 1+ USD a month just to take advantedge of the new cities growing economy. I'll just say as long as its not another Bastok, i'll be happy.

Comment

Kingdoms??? Worlds??? {Yes, please}!!!!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
        Kingdoms??? Worlds??? {Yes, please}!!!!
        lol, in complete agreeance there! Even if they require some missions or hard quests to get to. . . many people will be doing them so I'll join in too.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

i still have not done any cop yet =.=

Comment

i still have not done RoTZ or CoP =.= , I am still going to buy it though lols.

Comment

Originally posted by TBoTB
              hmmm cant wait. But what can be better than the loveable Windurst? ? But with the prospects of new kingdoms, does that mean even more seperated AH's? For those keeping a mule in 1 of the three major cities to keep their AH farming game on top, it will cost them another 1+ USD a month just to take advantedge of the new cities growing economy. I'll just say as long as its not another Bastok, i'll be happy.
              Hey! I'm a Bastokian and proud of it!

Double Post Edited:
              To comment on the topic though, I'd like to see another city. I don't think anything will really replace Jueno as the central gathering point however.
              Last edited by Brayden; 12-19-2005, 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Edit : I forgot what thread i was in hehe.

I can't wait.. I love doing story related missions and quests good friends make it even better ^^.

I havent finished Promathia yet, on ch 6 now but that's never stopped me.
                Last edited by tazirai; 12-19-2005, 11:01 AM.
                It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy604
                  i still have not done RoTZ or CoP =.= , I am still going to buy it though lols.
                  i'm in the same boat although i'll wait and see before buying the new expansion.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I really don't think they will have multiple new kingdoms. Im not even sure if there will be a new city like B/S'D/W/J. I think they mean kingdoms in the sence that the area is big. I've heard rumers we will see the original birthplace of the mithra.

Although everything wil still in the air, if we really think about it it just doesn't make sense for final fantsy to have another main kingdom. Not one where you can start in at least, mabye more like juneo but without all the glory.

Im set on the new expantion having a new continent. I just feel its time. not at big as the other two but still. I hope it has cities but i don't think to the calibur of the other four.

my thoughts.

Final Fantasy XI: Midgardsormr
                    Avihai: 32BST | 41MNK | 39BLM | 41WHM | 24WAR | 6NIN | 6SAM
                    Windy Rank5
                    MULES SOUND OFF!
                    Panwaffles: Gardening mule/Windy
                    Vanillaicecream: Armour mule/Sandy
                    Scones: Crystal Mule/Bastok
                    Sounds YUMMY!

Comment

If they are going to add new kingdoms wouldn't that mean they would have to add a new race maybe? Or maybe not, I don't even know why I am replying, but just to let you all know. I think all of your theories are excellent and I can't wait for the expansion! BRING ON THE GAMBLER JOB CLASS!!!!!

Just Be.

Comment

No Gambler plz
                        My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                        Originally posted by Balfree
                        Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

YES TO GAMBLER is what Nanatsu really meant to say ^^

Just Be.

Comment

We shouldn't expect any thing other then the classes given to us by the almighty Final Fantasy Tactics *glowing lights followed by cheribs*

*ponders* was gambler in FFT?

Final Fantasy XI: Midgardsormr
                            Avihai: 32BST | 41MNK | 39BLM | 41WHM | 24WAR | 6NIN | 6SAM
                            Windy Rank5
                            MULES SOUND OFF!
                            Panwaffles: Gardening mule/Windy
                            Vanillaicecream: Armour mule/Sandy
                            Scones: Crystal Mule/Bastok
                            Sounds YUMMY!

Comment

I dont think it was in Tactics.....let me check :searches: No it wasn't....but I still hope it's in the expansion ^^

Just Be.

Comment

Working...
                              X