This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 day free trial

For the 30 day free trial it says I need a download code and thats it? I already have FFXI(along with rise of zilart), but my account expired(content ID is gone and lost my playonline ID), is there anyway I can give it a shot again with this 30 day trial? What I mean is I think theres only a download code that you get and from there you get a free playonlien account, well i already have the game so can I get a free playonline account and play for 30 days before paying again?

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/download/
    http://ffxi.boonty.com/

Re: 30 day free trial

Wait, what is the question? If you're asking, if you can get another 30 day trail after your 30 day trial expired. The answer is no, unless you buy a new copy of the game.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I'm talkign about the free trial campaign, when you buy FINAL FANTASY XI: The Vana'diel Collection you get a 30 day pass for a friend or something. That pass only includes a download code I believe.

Check out the links i posted for more info. :X

Comment

the "free" codes are from purchasing select products from alienware or logitech. I don't know if you can transition them over to a full account though.

Another thing is, I believe they are just FFXI codes -- no zilart or CoP so you'll have to purchase them seperately.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

2. Purchase FINAL FANTASY XI: The Vana'diel Collection! Each copy contains a Vana'diel Buddy Pass to let a friend download FINAL FANTASY XI and play FREE for 30 days, kupo!
          You need to buy the new Collection version to get the buddy pass.
          Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Working...
          X