This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW interview with Sage Sundi -- secrets revealed about ToA

The fine gents at The Order of the Blue Garter (Bahamut) have posted the transcript from their private interview with Sage Sundi. Very interesting information and a wonderful little tidbit about Treasures of Aht Urgan (the expansion).

click to find out

Full interview: http://www.theorderls.com/bigkill_sundi.php

Thanks Yyg!

Re: NEW interview with Sage Sundi -- secrets revealed about ToA

wow inside your spoiler box

i want that

badly

Comment

Thanks for the link, it sounds good.

Hopefully we wont all be waiting in lines. ^^

Comment

*gasp*
        noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

thanks for the link, good read.

Comment

cool.

at the FFXI con in College Station though they wouldn't or couldn't talk about ToA
            Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
            G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
            San Doria Rank 6
            ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Wait, since it's in a spoiler thingie does that mean we're not allowed to talk about it? >_>
              My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Originally posted by Balfree
              Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

lol you're allowed to talk about it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

lol yay :p

The thing about focusing on jobs, I'm keeping an open mind about that cause I'm hoping that means that not only will the release a few new jobs (notice he said job(s), not just job) but that they will also add new things for the current jobs and make some changes for the few jobs that are lacking some things. They've been working on paying attention to the neglected jobs little by little every update and I'm hoping to see a lot of added changes and upgrades with the jobs we currently have too.
                  My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Originally posted by Balfree
                  Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Ohh, this is really interesting. I wonder how Blue Mages will fit in with this whole thing...

Comment

More capped stuff ._.

Come onnnn
                      RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Interesting read, I wonder when the Dev conference will be at in California, Maybe at the E3 in May? Los Angeles? That means it will still be harder for the Hardcore gamer to voice their concerns and talk with Devs. (Unless your a Hardcore gamer that works at a Video game store doh!)

Been to 6 E3's in the past 7 years. ( quit my job on the last one and found a higher paying one ^_^.;; ) If they do make it at E3, I need to steal ... errhmm borrow someone's pass...
                        Hacked on 9/9/09
                        FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

what are haijins ?

Comment

iirc Haijins are the JP term for players who spend 24hrs a day living, breathing, eating and camping FFXI.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                              iirc Haijins are the JP term for players who spend 24hrs a day living, breathing, eating and camping FFXI.
                              no matter how hard I try, even if I get on early on a Sunday, after my normal amount of hours on FFXI, I'm ready to do something else, even if it isn't even noon yet.

I've heard of people doing that, I just don't see how they can manage it.
                              Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                              G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                              San Doria Rank 6
                              ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Working...
                              X