This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question about the new rings for Exp

I bought a chariot band to try it out.Worked pretty good.So i went out to get 1,000 CP to get the Empress one.I cant have both so i threw the Chariot band away to buy the Empress one.Now I dont meet the conditions to purchase the Empress band because it says I have something simulair to it in my inventory.I threw out the Chariot one to get the better one.

I rezoned and tried again,same thing.I went to moghouse and went back same thing.I want to buy the Empress band,I hope Im able to obtain it soon.Any thoughts from you guys about what has happend and what i should do????

Re: A Question about the new rings for Exp

I did this too without reading all the details the first time.

You can only purchase one (either chariott or empress) once per conquest tally. So even if you had a chariot and dropped it, you still have to wait till the next tally before you can get another chariot or empress band.

I'm guessing this was to prevent people from just using it, dropping it to avoid cool down, and getting another band right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Faust
      I did this too without reading all the details the first time.

You can only purchase one (either chariott or empress) once per conquest tally. So even if you had a chariot and dropped it, you still have to wait till the next tally before you can get another chariot or empress band.

I'm guessing this was to prevent people from just using it, dropping it to avoid cool down, and getting another band right away.
      So after Sunday I should be able to obtain the Empress one.That would be cool Im just glad that I didnt ruin my chances on getting one.

Comment

I did the same exact thing you did, so I'm waiting too. Panicked a bit until I decided to read everything a little more closely.

Then I just repeatedly headbutted my keyboard for dropping it. ><;

Comment

Yea if they allowed you to get another one just after tossing... i'd lvl to 75 today, solo.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Atleast im happy with the exp boost. Capped 300exp in dunes last night a few times in a row. Now you know why I was happy. Cant wait to try with my 61DRG.

Comment

Do you have to Use the item to make the effect work or does it work if you just equip?

PLD47, WAR29

Comment

have to use the item. there's a 16hr recharge time.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

someone in my dunes party last night got 394 exp on one guy with the exp ring, so I know there's no cap at 300 when you use the ring
                  Daryus (active)
                  75SAM / 37WAR / 37THF / 22MNK / 30RNG / 40NIN / 10PLD

Pandavas - Midgardsormr >>> Impact - Hades

Darius (retired)
                  43DRK / 33SAM / 30THF / 10WAR
                  PhoenixDown - Cactuar

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus99
                    someone in my dunes party last night got 394 exp on one guy with the exp ring, so I know there's no cap at 300 when you use the ring
                    Ah.. I saw some where that the cap was 300 exp at the 18-20 lvl rng.. geuss thats wrong..

And having to USE the ring.. Equip, wait for the delay to pass. Use the band, then un-equip to something else..

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus99
                      I was powerleveling some ls mates at level 10 in dunes.... they got to 12 very fast. they were doing 350+ for fights. to get 394 you must have had some good xp chains.
                      Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                      G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                      San Doria Rank 6
                      ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Hmm, 394 EXP so about 263 EXP original (Empress) or 225 EXP (Chariot). So if no 300 limit then get a chain #4 or #5 on a good IT that gives you 300 EXP and you got 450 EXP (Empress) and 525 EXP (Chariot). Either way if you are getting consistence like that then the effect of the ring should wear off after 3-10 mobs.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Nope I still cant buy one.It says I do not meet the requirements to purchase one.
                          So i guess you can only buy one and then you are stuck with that one.Could anybody else re buy their ring yet?

Comment

You say you have to wait for the next conquest tally, how long is it between conquest tallies. Also i wanna ad a mistake i made, I tried to use the bands by equiping them and I could not figure out why they had no effect. Then i realized you have to activate them, man did i feel like a moron.
                            The path of the fighter begins with a loss.

Comment

1 week real time. You can check how soon by typing /rmap
                              DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
                              X