This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most memorable moments

For research purposes please answer the poll, and explain further if you'd like. This won't be turned into any statistics or anything, but I'm just looking for some information to confirm/deny an idea that I have. Thanks.

Try to pick only two choices, one from the top set, and one from the bottom two. If the choices jumble themselves based on the number of votes just wing it. >_>
    I was alone.
    15.38%
    I was with another person.
    14.56%
    I was with up to five other people.
    12.50%
    I was with up to ten other people.
    6.04%
    I was with up to twenty other people.
    9.48%
    I was with friends.
    26.51%
    I was with people I didn't know until that day.
    15.52%
    Last edited by Impaction; 10-06-2005, 08:40 AM.

Re: Most memorable moments

Thanks for voting, I'm starting to see what I expected, although there was probably a better way for me to have done this poll. >_<

Comment

I voted for all of them.
      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

Alone is one word.

Comment

what did u vote for Impaction? ^^

The most influencial person (that I had my memorable moment with) was with this Taru Drk that I met at the Dunes. She was a JP player and she just had this quality that made the tiresome pt into such a different experience. Even if the pt was getting crappy xp (which it wasn't) I would have stayed just so we could chat. We became good friends have known each other for like 8month till I had to retire.

The most memorable event was the time I was just exploring around Quifim/tower and met her lvling another job. She left the pt so we could explore together and then the day turned into lightsday. I got to see the aurora and it was definetly by far, the best experience I ever got in that game. Hope she's doing well so far.
            noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Almost all of my most memorable experiences from every MMO I've ever played involves my friends and me getting pwned by something. Hmm...
              DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Crowzukin
                Almost all of my most memorable experiences from every MMO I've ever played involves my friends and me getting pwned by something. Hmm...
                LOL Have to agree! Some of the best times I ended up eating dirt!
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

My fave time was when a member had a birthday, so we called a meeting in the Tree in windy, and at the conclusion of the meeting, we were like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY XDEF!!!" and we all set off our job abilities and fireworks and stuff.

It was cool.

I wonder how my LS is doing .__.
                  The Tao of Ren
                  FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                  Originally posted by Kaeko
                  As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

I chose "I was alone" and "I was with up to five other people."

My third magicked skull on the first kill was my most memorable solo moment (I think anyone at these forums who's still looking for their skull will hate me now).

Just recently, I got level 50 BST in a trio. :D Yay.
                    Ho-hum.

Comment

Yes, well, even with people voting oddly I have what I need. Thanks.

Mine was with people I didn't know until that day, and up to five other people. It was when my CoP static started. I remember finding a few of them in Attowha having trouble killing the antlion because they didn't pull it away far enough. Then I remember trying to lead them to the top of the mountain which was fun. We ended up defeating Diabolos in our first try and I'm awaiting our Ouryu attempt next!

Comment

When I was doing Promy - Holla, We had made it to the last room before the main boss, our tank d/ced. The leader was paying us each 100k for a win and 50k for a loss. We were about to give up as our Tank never came back. We had SMN SMN SMN RNG WHM. Our tank that d/ced had our animas aswell. I thought at least we can try and get 50k, So I formed a plan with our SMN's to all 2 Hour and we went in, Our RNG allmost died like 10 times and we all where nukeing Astral Flow, Our First SMN landed all 3 of his, our 2nd SMN landed all 3 of hers, and I landed all 3 of mine, Our RNG 2 houred and finished it off, We beat it with very low mp and all in red, but we won with just 5 and were so freakin happy.

Thats the funnest time I ever had, taking a big chance with 4 peoples life in my hands makeing a plan and seeing it work, flawlessly. We were all so proud we won. I never met any of them before but we have since became friends and play together alot. And I can say my heart was pounding every second when we went in and I jumped up screaming Yeah! once we won and got odd reactions from my family, but hey I was happy.

Medalink

Comment

my most memorable moment wans't in FFXI, but WoW

it was during server maintenence so I couldnt log into my normal server and picked a PvP server. someone started a new guild for people from a particular server but was recruiting everyone, 100+ sign ups within an hour. and then every one joined an ultra sized raiding party and tried to attack ... something. high level pvp npcs just mowed us down.

i was laughing so hard.

I've certainly had other memorable moments, that was just the "most" but i guess the "forced partying" has actually been FFXI's salvation, I just couldn't imagine soloing another 40 levels.

sure there's sucky parties, but some make all the difference. the only memorable "solo" "alone" moments was going thru Rangemount Pass for Ice SMN and taking a level 5 war to Beaudeaux for DRK. everything else ingame worth mentioning is with friends or pt members.
                          Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                          G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                          San Doria Rank 6
                          ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

I always thought the player refugees in WoW were pathetic, just go out and do something else for a while, but to each their own! I had a few good memories in WoW, like when I solo'd that level 60 mage in Felthias or whatever. I was a level 51 warrior and the other warrior I was with was sheeped. That made me jump up and yell hell yea.

Comment

Me and Cronin, BLM and WAR, running together level 20(met at level 10) to Jeuno. We died some and the highpoint was crossing under Drogrora's(spelling off) Spine gasping "Whoa". We are both 75 now, killed a few HNMs together, and still keep in touch.

Another, slightly minor, was doing 2-3 with Renza(DarkSEED leader) and Cronin (along with Sakeru, who now plays on another server under another name). Funny how its been so long since Cronin, Renza, and myself known each other. Of course, Cronin being the chronic pot smoker he is only remembers the trip to Jeuno and seemingly nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                              X