This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diorama - Purgonorgo Isle

I have seem Diorama - Purgonorgo Isle on http://ffxi-atlas.com/ however i i have no news or anyone even talking about this map...or area...any idea how to access it?

Re: Diorama - Purgonorgo Isle

That's the island off of Bibiki Bay.

It's for Ballista, though, I'm not a ballista player, but I know that the "Diorama's" are special matches that you setup. I think people just use gelshba ebcause it's close.
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

You get teleported there it has nothing to do with how close it is. I dont think that its able to be accessed yet, but it may be in the .dat files. If you use ffxitool you can search through the dats in the game and they probablycame across that.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

It's in the data files but it's yet to be released. Funny that FFXI Atlas has it listed on the site when it's not yet active.

Comment

lol, well, they should have pulled it out earlier, because of all the people preparing for Ballista Royal, Dio-Ghelspa is packed lately.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X