This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Playtime

I was wondering how much people have played the game and what all was acomplished. If you could please post the following:

Total Game Hours Played:
    All Job Lvls:
    Major Items Aquired:
    Some Stuff I Have Acomplished:

Somewhat like this:

Medalink
    25 In Game Days.
    47WHM - 25SMN - 22BLM - 20PLD - 18WAR
    Astreal Ring, Erase, Teleport-Altep, Teleport-Dem, Teleport-Mea, Teleport-Holla.
    Rank 5, Soloed Titan (20SMN), Soloed Shiva (20SMN), lvl 6 Fame for Windy, Sandy, Jeuno, Won 4 BCNM40 (Worms Turn) and 2 BCNM20 (Forgot Name), I have My NPC at lvl 40.

Reason behind all this, I want to see how much people have done and how much time they have put into the game, there might have been a post for this allready but I have searched for 2 hours and found nothing. So please this is your time to boast, do so.

Medalink

Re: Current Playtime

Bloodredpoet
    171 In Game Days.
    BLM75 - RDM37 - BST23 (looking forward to DRK75, one day)
    Nothing at all
    My brain has a copy of everything you'd ever know about Vana'diel inprinted inside. Also, I killed a few big things and have such a great group of friends. Maybe one day I'll start playing full time again .

*Waits for Grunions seven page post about how great he is with his +500 days of gameplay time*

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
      Bloodredpoet
      171 In Game Days.
      BLM75 - RDM37 - BST23 (looking forward to DRK75, one day)
      Nothing at all
      My brain has a copy of everything you'd ever know about Vana'diel inprinted inside. Also, I killed a few big things and have such a great group of friends. Maybe one day I'll start playing full time again .

*Waits for Grunions seven page post about how great he is with his +500 days of gameplay time*

haha thanks for the input man, 171 days is alot, around what ammount of game days did you hit 75?
      Medalink

Comment

I am not the best to ask that question because I did things outside leveling most of the time.

Comment

Total Game Hours Played:204days 10 hours 5 mins 13 seconds (as of this writing) & for the record I NEVER ever afk overnight... as so many people with high playtimes do
          All Job Lvls: See sig
          Major Items Aquired: Not gonna list all of it off cuz that'd take forever. Suffice to say I have 5 mules jam packed with shit, Best items Noble's & blessed set ^^
          Some Stuff I Have Acomplished: Hmm seen it all(excluding being stuck on cop 3-5 /cries... ) Killed almost it all

As annoying as it can get endgame at times I still have fun daily, looking forward to the next expainsion new jobs would rock... and dare I say (cuz you don't hear it often, or at all ) some new crafts!!
          Last edited by Rikus; 09-02-2005, 07:53 AM.

Sig is CLF and his gilseller buddies fighting Serket, CLF was tanking.

Rank missions: Complete
          Zilart: Complete
          Promathia: Complete
          Treasure:Complete
          Whm75,Rdm75,Blm75,Smn75,Brd75,Dnc75,Cor75,War65,Drg57,Blu56,Thf37,Rng37,Nin37,Sam37,Bst29
          Woodworking100+3 Alchemy100+2 Bone100+3 Cooking100+2 Leather86+1 Gold72+2

Comment

216 days 17hours
            75Rdm 60Pld 58Thf 42Whm 41Nin 40Blm 39Smn 37Drk 37War 37Bst 29Brd 24Rng 23Mnk 1Sam 0Drg

Leader of WisdomWorld build from scratch Tulia/HNM/Dynamis LS although not at its best w but doing good enough as it start from nothing.
            Handing noobs/Pros all kind of shits or gold from the people in ragnarok.
            Working its ass like no other leader do but you will never know until you build a HNM LS from scratch
            Been in 1 of the best importer/english HNM LS perviously.
            Item wise not really the best but enough to do well.
            Afew rdm curse,most enfeeble item, others shit which is taking up space ;p
            Pld curse when my pld is 60 =.= i cant wait to use it.
            Waiting for my jp dynamis ls to get me my af2 hat.
            Clear all dynamis with my jp ls.
            Dont really know what to say anymore lol.

What i want to finish is get more good and loyal people into WW LS so we can kill kirin, nid, aspi, king behe and the other dragon hnm in cop area etc.
            Also lead WW to clear all dynamis, ahhh this is a bit harder ;p since dynamis need a lot of people lol. And too many english player want only the best LS when they just join and then would go mia ;p Maybe is because too many good players and loyal one aleady join other LS so this is harder
            Anyone you know that is loyal ? let me know lol

Comment

LOL Not touching this one at all!! I know I've played WAY too much. At one point I had 9 characters and several were at least 60. Since then I've deleted a few. So I'll just say for 2 years + I've been playing and I'm not quitting anytime soon.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

44days 23hours.
                Sig for lvs.
                No special items that I would call special neway >.<
                Restarting alot on many chars xD
                75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                Woodworking 91.9+2
                ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Restarting alot on many chars xD
                  I have this problem too :sweat:

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

playtime: somewhere around 200days
                    70war 45thf 36whm 36mnk 32rng 31brd 24sam 21blm 18bst 13drg 12pld 11drk 4rdm
                    major items: hauberk...i guess thats it O.o;
                    stuff accomplished: i help alot....and i mean, alot of newbs get their AF or something done and i set new record for G5(war)
                    thats about it....not exciting...
                    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

Hmmm..

Total Game Hours Played: 269 days
                      All Job Lvls: 75 BLM, 74 SMN (the rest are kinda low)
                      Major Items Aquired: 4/5 BLM af2 (feet, pants, hands, hat), Yinyang Robe
                      Some Stuff I Have Acomplished: Too much to remember.
                      Kuno's super cool stats!
                      Server - Bahamut | Nationality - San d'Orian | Rank - 9 | Jobs - 75 BLM/74 SMN

Crafts-
                      Fishing 100+ - Woodworking 80 - Cooking 35
                      Lushang's: Ok!

Comment

75 days of play time
                        PLD74, BLM40, WAR37, THF25, WHM25, MNK20, DRK18, NIN17, BST20
                        I am rank 7, have Sky access, Havent any gods yet, because I am VERY loyal to my LinkShell and were just now getting to be able to kill gods. Should have Genbu done by end of month!
                        Crafting lvls Cooking62, Clothcraft31, Bonecraft9, Smithing8, Leatherworking8

PLD75| BLM42| WAR37| DRK30| THF25| WHM25| NIN22| MNK20| BST10|

Comment

Very nice, Its nice to see others obssesed (However its spelt) with the game as I am, My bro allways tells me I play to much, I have had the game for 2 & 1/2 months now and have clocked 25 days, I play about 5 hours a day on most days and 10-12 on weekends. Of couse I do work a 10hour per day shift so I sleep sometimes. Keep posting I am enjoying this. *-*

Medalink

Comment

heh, I've got 30-31 days total. . . had the game for over a year. . . ya, parents dont like me playing all day. >.<

Job lvls: whm40/blm30/drg19/smn17 Those are all of them above 10. . .

I was rnk 5 in sandy, now in windy at rnk 2, getting 3 today.

The only notable Items I can think of are my Af hammer (Whoot!) and the Holy Breastplate. ^_^

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Something like 110 days of playtime, I don't have the exact number.

75 RDM, 46 BLM, 37 DRK, 31 WHM, 18 WAR, the rest 10 or lower.
                              Rank 8, sky access.
                              Killed all NMs in sky, killed several land HNMs like Fafnir, Aspid, Behemoth.
                              Dynamis - Xarcabard Interloper.
                              Zenith Mitts/Crimson feet and hands.
                              Max fame just about everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X