This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day without GM.... gilseller wars

it's just a big mess. We have 2 groups of gilsellers trying to claim serket right now. They train huge amout of skelletons/weapons/bombs onto each other all the time. And such annoyance is they pull the serket to fight at where the level up PTs are.... so many mobs, so many corpses.

Tried to call GM and the service is not available. What a happy day.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: A day without GM.... gilseller wars

Figured chaos would ensue when I saw that accouncement. Good time to avoid hnms. :sweat:
    Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

i think every serket is like that. it's not even worth bothering unless you have 2 alliances to fight off trains -_-
      observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Yes, its like that on Midgard also the times I've been there. Just a total mess with innocent people getting caught in the crossfire.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Hmmm....on Shiva stuff's pretty low key with the weaker HNMs (Serket, Roc, Simurgh). I never remember more than two groups camping, and usually the groups arent even HNM LSes. Theyre usually like 4-6 level 70-75s from a Social LS. I remember once a Beastmaster linkshell had about 40 people in Serket's basement. I left...I didn't want anything Release'ed on me. I haven't yet camped an HNM on Midgardsmor...pretty busy leveling two alternate characters.

Windurst Rank 10. ZM14. CoP M5-2.
          RDM->62 (AF Completed), MNK->62 (AF Completed).

Comment

on Fenrir they are banning gil sellers who have been doing this

Comment

i guess i'll go hang around the scene next time just so i can call GMs on them...
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I go and hang around sometimes just to raise the people caught in the crossfire.
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

take screenshots next time. it sounds incredibly funny.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

They do that on Pandy too...apparently GMs are either too stupid to act or their hands are tied when it comes to stuff like this. Yes...the Galka MNK there "accidentally" pulled a Hellmine to the complete opposite side of the dungeon, where Serket just happened to be getting fought. Oh, but he /sh <Danger!>, so it's all right. Wonder where he learned to do that, eh?

{GM}Shortbus >> if you want to pull bombs over into alliances, you have to shout <Danger!> so we know it's an accident.

For a while there they'd just call for help on it too...

Really, it's amazing that probably any person above 60 could point out multiple groups of gil sellers, and yet those groups haven't been banned. Some play by the rules to a point, sure, but others get away with murder while GMs focus on more important matters, like "exploiting the game" to walk into the water in the Dunes.

FFXI Blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                      I go and hang around sometimes just to raise the people caught in the crossfire.
                      thats very nice of you

Comment

Oh boy i can feel i am going to have fun camping Serket next time x_x

Comment

Working...
                        X