This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Title Change

In the update they said you can change your title once a day to a random title. Where's the NPC that allows you to do it?
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Re: Random Title Change

isnt it in Lower Jueno Bard store?
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Area Zone NPC

Windurst Walls H-10 Burute-Sorute
      Southern San d'Oria K-6 Moozo-Koozo
      Port Bastok I-7 Tuh Almobankha
      Lower Jeuno I-8 Tuh Almobankha
      Selbina I-9 Yulon-Polon
      Mhaura I-8 Willah Maratahya
      Kazham G-7 Eron-Tomaron
      Norg G-7 Quntsu-Nointsu
      Rabao G-8 Shupah Mujuuk
      Tavnazian Safehold (2F) H-9 Aligi-Kufongi

Comment

Basically what it means is that you can go to a title bard, and once per game day you'll have the option of letting the title bard pick the title for you (they still only select from the titles *they* can give you, and of course only from titles you've unlocked already), for no gil charge. You have to wait until the next game day to get a free random title from that or any other title bard. (The bard will still let you pay and select a title as usual, but the option for a random title will be temporarily gone.)

My impression on hearing the news is that you would just "sign up" to have your title be changed randomly, and then it'd automatically happen wherever you were. That ain't the case, you actually have to go to a bard and ask for it whenever you want a new random title, and the once a day thing is just how often you can ask.
        Averter of the Apocalypse~
        Unique quests complete: 330-something, keep losing count.
        Mission plot lines complete: Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Zilart, Promathia.
        Maps not yet obtained: Promyvion-Dem, Promyvion-Mea, Promyvion-Holla, Promyvion-Vahzl, Sacrarium.

Comment

OK, thanks. So is there a list to where what title is where?
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilurum
            My impression on hearing the news is that you would just "sign up" to have your title be changed randomly, and then it'd automatically happen wherever you were. That ain't the case, you actually have to go to a bard and ask for it whenever you want a new random title, and the once a day thing is just how often you can ask.
            You don't have to go back to the brd everyday to get a random title, it changes automatically once every real life day after you sign up. I know this because I havn't been to a single title bard since the day after the update and my title is different every day.

Comment

Working...
            X