This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convince me to come back please

I left FFXI June 2004, before CoP came out because of personal reasons. I playing WoW now for about 8 months and am thinking of quiting since i got 2 guys to lvl 60 already. Thing is, with WoW, i payed with a gamecard since i am only 16 i cannot have my own credit card yet.

My parents were paying for FFXI before with their credit card butnow refuse to use their credit card for games This is the main reason why I havent been able to come back to FFXI.

So I ask you guys. Is it worth coming back to FFXI? Is the community still big? And the real question I pose is if their is any other way to pay without credit card. I heard something about epassporte but i dont understand how it works quite well. Is it possible to set up an account with epassporte without any type of parental concent? Would i have to open up a special bank account? Someone who uses this method of payment to answer my question personalyl would greatly be appreciated.

I really wanna come back, but this is holding me back

Re: Convince me to come back please

Here it is.

about 2 diff methods.. not requiring you to have a bank account/credit card
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Comment

the game is pretty much the way it was, still alive and well populated. If you like it back then, you will like it now too.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

/wave krystic (from beta right?)

Well theres some major changes to make the game more fun, but so far the basic dynamics of the game is still pretty much the same. If you liked it then you like it now like Jei said.

Comment

hey lionx buddy, yeah its me, but i also played with you when the actual retail came out with you, omecle and grandlethal.

I was wondering. Can i also pay the fee with a Visa Giftcard?

Double Post Edited:
          oh and also, is there only a month to month option to pay for FFXI? or canu pay 3 or 6 months in advanced?
          Last edited by Krystic; 07-22-2005, 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Probably but I can't tell you from experience.
            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

nah.. it's monthly still.. first bill is prorated
              (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
              sigpic

Comment

yeah... s-e needs to make those pre-paid cards and be able to pay via paypal.

Comment

Working...
                X