X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this new patch make the game easier to play

Yes or no?
    http://cbot.deviantart.com/
    Are you a casual gamer?Join my FFXIV group for casual gamers : http://member.square-enix.com/na/fan...op.php?gid=786

Re: Will this new patch make the game easier to play

You'll know yourself in 16 hours, only S-E knows until at least the patch message is posted.
    Shina - Rank 6 Mithra of Windurst on Ragnarok, ZM done, CoP done
    BRD75, BST65, RNG60, BLM49, WHM40, NIN35, SMN26, WAR18, RDM15, BLU15, PLD13, MNK11, DNC10
    100 Fisher, 84 Woodworker, 70 Goldsmith, 60 Alchemist, 58 Culinarian, 38 Blacksmith, 23 Weaver, 17 Bonecrafter, 8 Tanner

Comment

Wait 30 min and you will see path notes.
      白75 | 黒64 | シフ25
      白AF 6/6
      é»’AF 6/6
      シフAF 0/6

Comment

30 mins taking soooooo long

ror
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I doubt it would " Make it easier to play"

They're so many factors which renders any games difficulty. In an MMORPG, there's a alot more, as well. I doubt SE can change them all with just the release of a sudden patch.

Comment

Well, here's proof they're @ least listening to us.

The way that the following items are acquired has been changed:
            Archer Ring, Leaping Boots, Emperor Hairpin, Peacock Charm
            In addition, players may receive an EX/Rare or EX item with the same attributes from the monsters who previously dropped each of the above items.

And the NPC friend and exp changes seem to be their way of making solo'n to a certain degree easier.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
            SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

nope its gonna make it harder now. attacks to rng an nin. the fact that now nms drop rare/exe along side the real things, an the nothing is a big waste. an will only cause its true drops to go thru the roof.

mobs will still do 5 tp moves in a row, ep an worthwhiles will still kick your ass. an now were gonna se players an their npc partners farming everywhere. if this is the case. the game just got harder

things this patch needed, your title does not change unless you wish it, moogles can go grab stuff out of your storage from any other nation. now that would have been cool,

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by little ninja
                moogles can go grab stuff out of your storage from any other nation. now that would have been cool,

Definately agree with this hehe!
                It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

i agree, the NPC companion will suck a bit because gilsellers are gonna be able to have them too, and the utsusemi thing is gonna suck bad.
                  on the moogle topic....MORE STORAGE PREASE
                  WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

That would have been awesome, to bad SE did not think of that.
                    Valkyrionxi - L75PLD / L37WAR.
                    Server - Lakshmi <<>> Rank - 10 <<>> Zilart Mission 14 <<>> Chains Of Promethia Chapter 8.
                    LS - TheFallenAngels / Dynamis LS - TSG ( The Silver Guard ).
                    I am the One Winged Angel.
                    Current title - "Tiamat Trouncer"

Comment

One thing I am hopeful for is that If we can choose the job for our NPC, I want a Summoner companion. Since I solo in Ifrits alot , I tend to do really well alone. With a companion summoner this will be nuts exping there.
                      It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                      それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                      Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                      A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Originally posted by tazirai
                        One thing I am hopeful for is that If we can choose the job for our NPC, I want a Summoner companion. Since I solo in Ifrits alot , I tend to do really well alone. With a companion summoner this will be nuts exping there.
                        I don't know. How intelligent is this companion really? What you want is a second person of the same skill as you. Not a second person who is running off some half assed AI.

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

if you can choose jobs, i want a whm companion <_< nothing better to a melee than a mage >.> but it will probally just be a NPC that attacks only
                          WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

Maybe the Fellowship Companion thing will be hard to get? Perhaps the items required will be rare/ex to get?

Why worry if the game is going to get easier or not? As long as the people (your friends) stay the same it'll be worthwhile ^^

Comment

There are stupider people then AIs out there, and harder to control.

And why do people always go "Gillfarmer" the moment we get any kind of update... It's like a "let's not change anything mentality because it can remotely do something we don't like"

I would want a thf if I'm farming, but can the AI even understand TA and SA???

Looks like people will all end up getting simple jobs AI function jobs. Situational jobs would be too hard like thf, nin, Smn, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X