Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think people devote their lives to FFXI?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think people devote their lives to FFXI?

What I mean is like live their lives only for this game?How can those guys get a women that will give them decent sex??
    http://cbot.deviantart.com/
    Are you a casual gamer?Join my FFXIV group for casual gamers : http://member.square-enix.com/na/fan...op.php?gid=786

Re: Do you think people devote their lives to FFXI?

"How can you make time for a women and play FFXI?"

"What I mean is like live their lives only for this game?How can those guys get a women that will give them decent sex??"

ok??
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Cbot
      What I mean is like live their lives only for this game?How can those guys get a women that will give them decent sex??
      If someone lives their life for this game, then they have a MUCH bigger problem than finding a g/f for a piece of @ss.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbot
        I suppose he could get a blow up doll... <.<;

Seriously though, they probably have other problems other than worrying about how they will get a bit of "real life" booty. Either that or he has a very low sex drive. :\

Comment

Cbot, can u stop posting stupid questions?
          noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Do you think people live their lives only to make assinine threads on www.ffxionline.com

How can those guys get a women that will give them decent sex?

talk amongst yourselves

:worthpic:

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
            Hori
            San d'Oria
            RDM/BLM/WHM
            (´ ゜ω゜`)
            Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

I would imagine some people spend a majority of their time playing this game. If they do that I suppose you COULD say they are devoting their life to the game. But really it depends on if the game is destroying their life. If the game isnt destroying their life then it probally isnt what they are living for. As for finding a girl and devoting so much time to the game. Its possible people are trying to keep away from relationships for awhile or that they are simply devoting so much time because they dont have anything else to do. Like they are looking for a girl or something better for thier life but until they do theya re going to put time into the game because they dont have enough money to go out to a bar and sepnd a unch of money on beer or something.

Hey I am trying to make this have a point and answer the question. Can you really blame me?

Comment

Um...if they completley devote their life to the game, i guess sex for them is getting a rank or something >.>

Comment

well it's a matter of what a person enjoy I suppose :D I'll use myself as an example. I'm studying aboard right now, far away from home and my gf.

I tried to do what you said, go hang out at bars, go to parties, drink, dance and the like. But here's the problem: I don't drink, I don't like hip-hops and I hate loud noise. .You probably know, every party my friends enjoy have DJs playing loud hip-hops with everyone just getting drunk -.- I tried to enjoy it but simply cant'... not my thing.

FFXI gives me chance to do something with my gf and old friends over sea. I can tell you, with out FFXI our relations probably wouldn't have lasted this long :p When I'm back in my country I barely play any online games however I spend my time meeting friends and going out shoppings hiking and etc.
                  Last edited by Jei; 07-16-2005, 08:10 PM.
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                    well it's a matter of what a person enjoy I suppose :D I'll use myself as an example. I'm studying aboard right now, far away from home and my gf.

I tried to do what you said, go hang out at bars, go to parties, drink, dance and the like. But here's the problem: I don't drink, I don't like hip-hops and I hate loud noise. .You probably know, every party my friends enjoy have DJs playing loud hip-hops with everyone just getting drunk -.- I tried to enjoy it but simply cant'... not my thing.

FFXI gives me chance to do something with my gf and old friends over sea. I can tell you, with out FFXI our relations probably wouldn't have lasted this long :p When I'm back in my country I barely play any online games however I spend my time meeting friends and going out shoppings hiking and etc.
                    Almost the same as Jei except I like Hip hop and all other kinds of music but country. So it comes down to making time. If you do to much of ANYTHING, its not good. I spent alot of time doing extreme stunt type things, Then I started breakin bones and critters started to bite me when I went into their homes. I spent alot of time tryin gto get the "Rush" lucky i had a female companion,not my girlfriend who i did them with, so it was fun. But it started to get a bit much.

I like to travel alot to so, if i can hop in a cafe or library to play I will. I have a C&#%ple women that I see now and am able to play FFXI. You dontneed to devote 8 hours a day to play. Try to designate that 8 hours into a day or couple days and you should be okay.

Believe me Id rather get bit in Vana'Diel than in real life. I have no Home Point here on Earth^^
                    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Ok this guy should be banned from posting this is all he talks about and its just spam imo :\

Comment

this video says it all.

must have divx and 3ivx

http://homepage.eircom.net/~pearsewd...Pwnage_102.avi
                        In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                        And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                        Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                        Yeah, It’s true.
                        It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Madison
                          Ok this guy should be banned from posting this is all he talks about and its just spam imo :\

Muahahahahahahaha!

Double Post Edited:
                          Originally posted by Tipsy
                          this video says it all.

must have divx and 3ivx

http://homepage.eircom.net/~pearsewd...Pwnage_102.avi
                          OMFG what a looser!!!Thank god i'm not that hardcore has that guy.Damn.......!
                          Last edited by Cbot; 07-18-2005, 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          http://cbot.deviantart.com/
                          Are you a casual gamer?Join my FFXIV group for casual gamers : http://member.square-enix.com/na/fan...op.php?gid=786

Comment

darn that's a big download.. but yea.. there are a few people that play 8-10 hours a day..I dont see how thay can do it..

I may play a good 6-7 hours almost every other day, but only maybe 50% I may actually be at the computer.. other times i'm on the phone, going Super AFK.. (store run), hence why i'm still sorta low level wise.. but my social life is still up there ^^
                            (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
                            sigpic

Comment

Cbot, why is every thread you make an unbelievably strange question? Are you ok? Like in real life? What is this obsession linking MMORPG and sex?
                              88.6+2 - Smithing
                              60 - Cooking
                              60 - Clothcraft
                              60 - Leathercrafting
                              60 - Woodworking
                              54 - Goldsmithing
                              40 - Bonecraft

Comment

Working...
                              X