Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With FFXI down most of the day, what do you need to catch up on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With FFXI down most of the day, what do you need to catch up on?

Since there will be maintenance on July 18 nearly all day (16 hours damn!), make plans to catch up on those things you've been putting off! Looks like I'll have to catch up on my gardening....eewwww sunlight!! LOL
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-11-2005, 02:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: With FFXI down most of the day, what do you need to catch up on?

meh, i'll be at work.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I'm gonna finish "Rainbow Six" (book, not game) and the last book of the "War of the Spider Queen"

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
      SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Guess I'll go outside some more. I went outside today for the first time. There's this green thing on the ground called grass and a big lightbulb in the sky called the sun. (@_@) Oh yeah, and there's a lot more food to eat other than pizza!

Other than that, guess I'll use that time to wipe the dust off of the PS2 and replay a couple games.
        Last edited by Xythalia; 07-11-2005, 02:36 PM.
        75 Bst / 75 Whm / 75 Brd / 75 RNG/ 70 Mnk
        Livejournal: xythalia.livejournal.com

Comment

vacuum my room... haven't dont that for over a month ; ;
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Go to work >< then come home and play Battlefield 2 or something ; ;

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

If Practice Makes Perfect, And Nobody Is Perfect, Then Why Practice?

Comment

Gotta finish Xenosaga II still. Probably work on that though I don't know how close I am to finishing it.
              Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
              Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
              Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
              Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
              Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

sad as it is - I might be reading the new harry potter book around that time ... Come to think of it, that might be a good break from FFXI ... that, and sleep too
                Tonks

White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

Comment

Either working, in the gym, running, grocery shopping, or sleeping.
                  Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

yep the new harry potter book is what i'll be reading lol

Comment

ill be reading to learn to drive maybye :O or play other games and waste away more D:

Comment

update my damn website. ._.
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Buying some of Taiwense children. And bury the ones I've killed so far.

Comment

Im gonna get all up-to-date on my anime. Just hope Bleach, Naruto, and Gundam SEED Destiny will be released by/on Wednesday.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Game Design, Listen to Linkin Park... do some more game design... eat a hot pocket... grab a Dr. Pepper..... Oh, wait.... you said differently? Shhhhhhi I dont know!
                              ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

Working...
                              X