X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to make $$$

wats your best way of getting money
    IF I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, I OUGHT TO BE A GENIUS

This isn't instant money, but it's a near guaranteed flow of it after the initial investment...CRAFTING. The idea is to level the craft of your choice to a point where you can HQ popular items or new items and sell them for insane prices. Example? Hauberk +1 Probably DOUBLE or even TRIPLE the price.

If you want instant, but less money in most cases, just slap on a lvl 15 THF sub (for Treasure Hunter) and farm things like Cockatrices for their parts to sell on the AH. (or giant ram thingies in the Bastok and San d'Oria lvl 10-15 zones. That is, if their parts still sell for 1k a piece like they used to.)

Kibo (Asura): RDM 6 ::cwy::

Comment

Umm...

Fastest money possible in the whole game is...

Stealing LoO at 1% killing it, getting the drop, seling it.

But for beginners: Goldsmithing to 27 makes profit along the way.
      The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way.

Comment

made like 8 millions from scorpin bc
        i say easy+fast money = bcnm+enm
        just need to know which bcnm or enm that bring lot of $$$

Main : Sephiro
        Mules : Sephira Eviljin Sephon
        COP missions = Complated

Comment

BCNM 40, I forget what it's called but its the worm ones they are very easy to clear.

Comment

why the hell is this in the ranger forums anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by poweryoga
              why the hell is this in the ranger forums anyway...
              Im guessing because the cost of equipment eg. ammo, armour ect.
              Final Fantasy games I have: FF VII, FF VIII, FF IX, FF X.

Final Fantasy Games Im getting: FF I, FF II, FF IV, FF V, FF VI, FF XI, FF XII

Comment

Re: best way to make $$$

because maybe he is a ranger. and he is wondering quickest way for a ranger to get money?

Comment

Umm, what exactly was the point of reviving a 4 month old thread just to restate the same thing the above poster said?
                  I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

this Troll attack is pissing me off, go to allakazham you morons -.-

D8
                    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Ooh. Such harsh words...

To get money, I sell crystals.

Comment

get money from hard work
                        there are much ways

mining (etc), crafting, farming, camping, enm, bcnm, selling from exp pt, teleporting services...
                        for all, take what you like best, it is all hard work

ps.: old post yeah, but the question is coming back every time, but the answere was not really to the OP ^^
                        Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

because i wasnt lookin at the date. its all small and up in the corner i didnt notice

Comment

In my experience, You really have to look at the current economic trends if you want to make real money. When Inflation really took of in the recent months, there was a surge of people starting to level up crafting to keep up. Some who sold ingredients that were hard to find/ took a lot of time sold well. Now that the crafting surge has worn off, prices for ingredients have dropped. Crafting takes time and luck, making money fast will ensure that you will lose it fast. Remember that this is depending on your server economy.
                            "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.”
                            -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

You know, I found a good way to make money as a noob, Thow I have never tried it, but according to the info on Alakazam, the Somthing Fishy quest works fine.
                              http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests...lm=&fquest=137

The quest lets you sell all you bastore sardines for 70g each to an NPC as a quest that is repeatable. Not to make two much asumptions but to my calculations, if I buy my bait at 9g and sell my sardines at 70g who I can cach 15 in 10 min that makes me a LOAD of profit.
                              umm so with somthing like 3000g worth of bait I get 24k worth of gill !

SO, lets see: 3000/9=333.3* (333/10)x 7=233.3* sinse only 7/10 bait cach bastore sardines . 233/15= 15.5 (15 is the number of cachers per 10 min)

Finally: 15.5x10= 155min 155/60= 2.5h (thats 2.5h to cach 24k worth of sardines)

Yes, I know, this is for the noob players who started with 10g and are still at lvl 10 or so STILL a good start for a noob...
                              Last edited by IGeostigmaI; 10-30-2005, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X