This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathForce LS

This thread is for the DeathForce Linkshell members if you wish to be a member of this Linkshell please post a requst here
    The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Re: DeathForce LS

Hey Take! Thanks for setting up the Deathforce LS here for us...we miss you. Hope you are back soon.

Redfire
    Why don't presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?

Comment

yes i hope so too anymore ppl?

Comment

I would like to be a member but I dont know if I can b/c of the server difference
        "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
        It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
        Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

sure its ok lol besides i dont think my memebers will come here v.v {so lonely}

Comment

Hi Take....it's me again...somehow got here through work but not sure how....Enialas is online too

Double Post Edited:
            oh yea of such little faith....so you think no one will come
            Last edited by Redfire; 12-12-2005, 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

eh rlly well his main isnt Deathforce but it would be nice if he did visit here oh tuyen email me just a few things about urself idk wut personal w/e or just email me so i can make u a member of DeathForce lol like the color lol >.<

Comment

and so lonely I see.....sorry to hear that

Comment

yea no j'kin lol kiddin u swamp me with ur emails >,,>
                  Last edited by Takemura-san; 12-12-2005, 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

sorry to swamp you with my emails....i'll just back out of here and not be a bother.....

Comment

>.> well.....

Comment

sorry, even though i've been on the forums, i rarely check the server forum.

plus I haven't been on DF much lately either, heck, except for checking my plants, I'm taking a FFXI vacation.

AH blows big time, it makes me sick checking the history and see:

..... 10k

or seeing something that once went for 10k with the entire history full with the higher prices.

all within 2 weeks

/fume
                        Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                        G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                        San Doria Rank 6
                        ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

np Enialas...

It was nice running into you last night at the ah...sigh...such a depressing to be anymore....who can afford anything what with the prices jumping ridiculous amounts each day....

Think i will take what little money I have and try to buy ahead....otherwise i probably won't be able to afford it later on when I need it! lol....if I wind up not needing it then maybe I can resell it at the ah for a nice tidy profit!!!

Anyway...good to see you...

Red

Comment

AHHH!! TDH hows Art??? his kid ok?? i miss that LS cant believe i was kicked cuz of something childish.... i was drunk.... and ...... long story ya know >.> anyways ya red told me about the inflation so i got my friend to make some gil fer me and a few friends are quittin so dont be surpised if i come back pimpin new stuff tell taht to the others to LONG LIVE SAMURAI PIMPS!!! lol >.<

Comment

hopefully after my "vacation" the prices will have stabilized and/or dropped back to closer to around normal.

you mean Artax? his gf/faince made him quit. the LS changed to OurDarkestHour with Fist being the shell holder now.

it was a sad day where a few of us met in Mhuara and after getting on a ship, to sail off into the sunset art logged off. it even rained ingame for it. that happened around the 12th - 15th of December.

some of my pricing may be a bit ... exaggerated, but that is how it feels because you don't know where it'll stop.

i carry too many pearls now, which the stress of carrying them all has been relieved by my gobbiebags and MH upgrades. it'd be really interesting if you could at least have 2 equipped.

normally whenever i check DF hardly anyone's on and when i'm involved in either a conversation, quest or mission I see a lot of people on. /sigh

EDIT: i got into TDH when Critical decided to leave and DirtyDozen (which I had just joined) merged with TDH. lol I don't if you knew him or not, but aparrently after being gone a few months, he's back.
                              Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                              G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                              San Doria Rank 6
                              ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Working...
                              X