Take Back Movalpolos!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Back Movalpolos!!!

Ok...its seriously time we reclaimed Movalpolos. Today is Sunday and we have a full week so lets claim it this 1 week then every other week we can just trade it gear to keep it...I know I am not the only one that could use that region for more than 1 reason. Im not talking about Bastok, Sandy, or Windy. Im talking about EVERYONE leveling there for this one week so someone non-beastmen conquers it! Upper 50s and Early 60s is GREAT with Newton Movalpolos' entrance for EXP! Oldton Movalpolos mining has great results for low levels with suits of moblin armor and iron, silver and zinc ore! Oldton Movalpolos is also great for upper-30s EXP! Its also close to Bastok and easy to acces via tele-dem and Gusgen mines! Newton Movalpolos also has gold and other expensive ores for miners! If we own his zone we can also produce high level CoP potions and ethers again using the vendors! Please, I know together we can do this! All we need is one week and then we can continue it with armor donations! I beg of you to try to level at Oldton Movalpolos at those levels as much as possible! Newton Movalpolos for the upper 50s is like an uncrowded Aht Urghan! Talk to me if you want, Im Furionstormrage!

Re: Take Back Movalpolos!!!

Originally posted by mackcowanii View Post
    Ok...its seriously time we reclaimed Movalpolos. Today is Sunday and we have a full week so lets claim it this 1 week then every other week we can just trade it gear to keep it...I know I am not the only one that could use that region for more than 1 reason. Im not talking about Bastok, Sandy, or Windy. Im talking about EVERYONE leveling there for this one week so someone non-beastmen conquers it! Upper 50s and Early 60s is GREAT with Newton Movalpolos' entrance for EXP! Oldton Movalpolos mining has great results for low levels with suits of moblin armor and iron, silver and zinc ore! Oldton Movalpolos is also great for upper-30s EXP! Its also close to Bastok and easy to acces via tele-dem and Gusgen mines! Newton Movalpolos also has gold and other expensive ores for miners! If we own his zone we can also produce high level CoP potions and ethers again using the vendors! Please, I know together we can do this! All we need is one week and then we can continue it with armor donations! I beg of you to try to level at Oldton Movalpolos at those levels as much as possible! Newton Movalpolos for the upper 50s is like an uncrowded Aht Urghan! Talk to me if you want, Im Furionstormrage!
    I know I'm not from your server but a little note on trading gear for conquest, doesn't work in Movalopolis. There is no guards to actually give the gear to.

Only way possible to actually take over these zones are if you exp there and it is sadly not a suitable exp location
    Keep in mind, sig might be outdated I just update it a few times per week.
    Signature with the usual levels and obtained stuff etc. . .

Comment

Working...
    X