lv65 Static

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv65 Static

Hey well I am BLM and you know that we are basically drop outs by level 65.. So much so that even though I got like 4-5million worth of gear for my BLM i am quitting it and starting a new job.
    I'd like to hit 75 with BLM, if there is anyone who wants to start a static at this level then send me a /tell in game or send me and e-mail (details at bottom), it doesn't matter if you are like lv50 now, all i need to know is that there is a static coming my way, i'd rather follow than lead so if you're up for it let me know.
    Manaburn or normal party is fine with me.

Character: Priet
    e-mail: prietffxi@aol.com

please let me know asap
    Crank dat Soulja boy..

Re: lv65 Static

Well, you can do this, or....

think about it. With the number of blms seeking for parties nowadays, you can easily make your own manaburns until you hit 70. When/if you do hit 70, you can start soloing experience (will need to sub rdm for this though), or duoing with a 75 blm. That is what I'm doing, and it has worked well, thus far.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

A blm in our LS has solo'd and duo'd with a smn most of the way from 65-68 and is very happy about it. It was done in the ToAU areas but I'm not sure what or where.

Comment

i'm guessing lesser colibri but could you check for me.. thanks
        Crank dat Soulja boy..

Comment

Working...
        X