This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPK, it happened to me too!

As my friend Potent said, putting a warning on a guy just because he left the party, is not nice. So, for this time, i will just tell things as they happened.

4 or 5 hours ago, so not very long time ago, i was in a party, inside Bibiki Bay. We were doing fine, until the blm started pretending from the rdm to be hasted, so he could have spam Stun in a better way.
    Of course, the rdm refused to waste mp to haste a blm, so the blm decided to not cast Stun at all, like "or hasted, or nothing".
    After some random crap, the two guys started fighting, even during fights. So the blm started saying "i will now show you that i can't die" and he decided to make a macro "Stun, Sleep, Warp". We didn't really take him seriously, but he did it. While fighting a Tragopan, so the birds in bibiki, this guy used Stun on a tartarus eft, then sleep 2, then he warped himself 3 out of 5 people died, me too, and after this he said "no don't blacklist me, i got a replacement" i have still the pictures...... anyway, we blacklisted him as fast as we could, even the two japanese that were partying with us. He basically MPKed us, right? Or no? The name is.................. Fearkiller! Black Mage, Hume! Fear him, he could party with you next time!

PS- Black listing suggested
    Signature, ah!

Re: MPK, it happened to me too!

Originally posted by Frontpage
    Welcome to our newest member, Fearkiller
    so yeah....
    Kylestie was defeated by Curiosity.

Comment

Lol what a damned coincidence...
      Signature, ah!

Comment

Hello,,, 1st i wanna tell u all what really happned that day : i was in pt with rdm that had all MP gears like mp up mp boost this stuff, i saw him i told him u need int <cus he had BLM sub> but he says no i dont need it i said u have refresh and he have int+ 4 thats all , i told him like that u wont be good rdm, and he start yalling like he is the best player ever, any way we was killing birds and gobs , the gobs was nasty cus casting AM and GA a lot and bomb toss ever sec, i was the only blm there, i couldnt do stun all that much i asked haste to make my job with stun easyer, and we had x2 rdm in the party was so bad cus they fight who will heal and who will refrish , any way after long chat with them the 1st rdm said : why the ???? u need to stun it if we can silance it ??? i said i cant cus i have whm sub + as blm i have low enff magic i had like 170 at most , in that time he said he have 229 at most, i told him u silance it then so he tryed a lot and didnt work ,, and he sai ed : its cus i have low int and u need to silance it ,,i said like that if u cant silance it as rdm then u r not a good rdm,, cus rdm job is enff magic if he cant work on it .. then what is he???? any way i was asking haste again and he said no and no and no ,, he said we dont need it really ... just after this they got bomb toss for like 900 dmg and pld die .. i said "u need stun"? he said again no he said "this happn cus the other rdm wasnt healing or afk .. i was pissed all time , they was kidding and laughing like kids and talking about stuff i didnt really like <and i dont wanna talk about> for sure they was happy togather but not me, and they was talking about pulling mob and let me die , so i said i cant die ,and some one pop with idea about macro <stun/sleep/warp> i got the macro rdy and i got replacmnt otw too , so i was trying to go out htis party as'fast as i can, so i said"" i will test the macro"" they laugh and say this wont work , so i did it and warped on vt or dc mob in that time it seems they pulled i didnt know the mob will attack the party i tho it will dispop like all time, any way they start saying <???? wth u didi and why they didnt give me chance to saythat there is blm in Bibik area as replacmnt ,, and the japs dont know what we was talking about so they did what they saw not what they understand,, so like that i said what happned that day ,,, i have many friends in this game i have fun i hope all have fun too ,but when guys like kildem and his friends when they make this game so silly like that ,, i dont know what to say really, and i'm so thankful for the guy/girl that told me about that guy and what he said here,, hope all have fun and good luck in this game its a lot of funif u have good friends ,, and its your choice to blist me or not i have said the truth what happned and the god see me ,,, peace
        Last edited by Fearkiller; 06-22-2006, 04:36 AM.

Comment

WHoooo. Mega Wall of Text!!

Comment

Dude...

Wall Of Text.

Paragraphs, punctuation and capitalisation are your friends...

Use them.

#edit# meh - beat me to it! ^^
            Last edited by Spinnthrift; 06-22-2006, 05:29 AM. Reason: someone has leet skills of Ninja!

Comment

Hmm....wall? More like dense tropical forest w.o a machete (found the way out at last).

While I had a little trouble reading it I think I got the gist of it. Fearkiller seemed to be more or less alienated from the rest of the party (or at least the 2 Rdms), and then he made a big mistake as he left, but it seemed to be a genuine accident.

If I was in the party and I died, I'd probably be pretty upset and /blist him too, but having not been in that party, I'd say it's a forgivable offense.

With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.

Comment

Holy crap, I think my eyes bled reading that...

Please, English {Can I have it?}

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Can somebody translate this drama for me?

Then move it to Killing Ifrit? =/

Comment

Well... basically.. one guy says one thing, and another guy says something different... and probably we're actually missing out on what *really* happened.

Suffice to say once you get through the eye bleeding stuff... it makes a modicum of sense, but...

I think it's a turtle.

Comment

Pt in Bibiki Bay and doesn't disband before trying out his "new" macro that gets half the pt wiped is a mistake?

Please PM me...I've been trying to sell this bridge for a while, and I can get you a good price on it.

Comment

I think regardless of who's telling the truth here, a blacklisting was appropriate.

PS: I hate Bibiki. It's the high level Valkurm as far as rampant stupidity is concerned.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Fearkiller
                          Hello,,, 1st i wanna tell u all what really happned that day : i was in pt with rdm that had all MP gears like mp up mp boost this stuff, i saw him i told him u need int <cus he had BLM sub> but he says no i dont need it i said u have refresh and he have int+ 4 thats all , i told him like that u wont be good rdm, and he start yalling like he is the best player ever, any way we was killing birds and gobs , the gobs was nasty cus casting AM and GA a lot and bomb toss ever sec, i was the only blm there, i couldnt do stun all that much i asked haste to make my job with stun easyer, and we had x2 rdm in the party was so bad cus they fight who will heal and who will refrish , any way after long chat with them the 1st rdm said : why the ???? u need to stun it if we can silance it ??? i said i cant cus i have whm sub + as blm i have low enff magic i had like 170 at most , in that time he said he have 229 at most, i told him u silance it then so he tryed a lot and didnt work ,, and he sai ed : its cus i have low int and u need to silance it ,,i said like that if u cant silance it as rdm then u r not a good rdm,, cus rdm job is enff magic if he cant work on it .. then what is he???? any way i was asking haste again and he said no and no and no ,, he said we dont need it really ... just after this they got bomb toss for like 900 dmg and pld die .. i said "u need stun"? he said again no he said "this happn cus the other rdm wasnt healing or afk .. i was pissed all time , they was kidding and laughing like kids and talking about stuff i didnt really like <and i dont wanna talk about> for sure they was happy togather but not me, and they was talking about pulling mob and let me die , so i said i cant die ,and some one pop with idea about macro <stun/sleep/warp> i got the macro rdy and i got replacmnt otw too , so i was trying to go out htis party as'fast as i can, so i said"" i will test the macro"" they laugh and say this wont work , so i did it and warped on vt or dc mob in that time it seems they pulled i didnt know the mob will attack the party i tho it will dispop like all time, any way they start saying <???? wth u didi and why they didnt give me chance to saythat there is blm in Bibik area as replacmnt ,, and the japs dont know what we was talking about so they did what they saw not what they understand,, so like that i said what happned that day ,,, i have many friends in this game i have fun i hope all have fun too ,but when guys like kildem and his friends when they make this game so silly like that ,, i dont know what to say really, and i'm so thankful for the guy/girl that told me about that guy and what he said here,, hope all have fun and good luck in this game its a lot of funif u have good friends ,, and its your choice to blist me or not i have said the truth what happned and the god see me ,,, peace
                          This is like a puzzle I can't decipher.
                          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Look what you did... Wall-O-Text
                            Attached Files
                            Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                            ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

I personally think this thread is a turtle, but I was bored and people said they couldn't read it... soooooooo.....

Originally posted by Fearkiller
                              Ok... lemme try and translate this into something close to English.

Originally posted by Fearkiller (translated by me)
                              Greetings people, I am a n00b and you shall fear my butchering of the poor and defenseless language commonly referred to as English, but hereafter referred to as (my bitch) for the remainder of this post.

I would like to explain to people my side of the story - in an otherwise stupid and unrequired drama brought to the forums.

Now - in the party the OP has so biasly described, one of the Rdm's gear was a little off - being set for convert mp ratio only - and so I politely suggested that he may wish to consider investing in a more appropriate gear set for landing spells unresisted.

His response to me could be deemed as impolite, suffice to say he felt that his Blm subjob and +4 int in gear was more than adequate to land spells. When I try to inform him of the error of his ways, he rebutts me with a response akin to an ego the size of Manhattan, only smoggier - so I let it drop.

Now - as the party is fighting in Bibiki Bay, the Gobrins here are assailing us with a variety of Goblin Bombs and Ancient Magic spells - and my role as a stunner is now becoming most overworked, and I request the aid of the Haste spell from a Red Mage. Again - I was rebuked for this, and told no, by a melee'ing Red Mage. I sighed inwardly, realising that I was getting no where.

When informed that I should be doing the Enfeebling, I tried once more to get the Red Mage to do his job, but... realised I was banging my head against a brick wall, although at this point I should have really been trying to bang his head against a brick wall.

Well - as overworked as I was, I missed a stun - and the Pld took one in the groin, he went down like a sack of cats in a river with stones attached. While I was sorry he died, I knew that it was avoidable, and try to mollify the situation. Anyways - at this point, the paladin gives some support to me, realising that the Red Mages are afk when they should have been there.

Well, they laugh and joke around.. making me feel more alienated than I already was... so I get a replacement and do my own little thing which ends up wiping the party. It probably shouldn't have done - as with the new rules I should be the only one who targetted the mob, but I'm guessing that someone else cast something to ire the monsters attention and as I warped out - I start to see the carnage wreaked on my fellow but soon to be ex party mates. oh well - such is the folly of life. I tried to explain that I'd not meant this to happen, but... these things do.

So - I have friends and buddies in game, and many thanks for my buddy for telling me about this bad turtle drama thread - so I could come here and post and try and save some respect in a pack of wolves hungry for drama (especially the good tasty bits). I didn't mean to hurt anyone and it was all a mistake and I hope you all are safe and well.

Peace.
                              I pray I never am bored enough to do this again. And no.. I'm not taking sides - just making it readable (and hopefully amusing).

- Saeriel

Comment

Working...
                              X