This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Worldpass Request

Official WorldPass Request thread. Hopefully people asking worldpass here will be helped. There's no more server posting restriction on this site. The main server chosen in the profile will create a shortcut in the main topics area and show your server name when you post.

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Comment

Removed due to WP for wrong Server >moved to Valefor>
      Last edited by Triggerdude; 11-06-2005, 08:33 PM. Reason: Wrong Server
      Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Triggerdude, the WP you have there doesn't seem to work for Titan. I've been searching for two days. Both of these do not work. I've tried to re-create until I landed on Titan, but that's not going so well.

I hope someone puts a new one up soon, I'm beginning to lose hope.

Comment

Hey if you want a world pass send me a message ok ill get you one and send it to you so no one steals it.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone
            Triggerdude, the WP you have there doesn't seem to work for Titan. I've been searching for two days. Both of these do not work. I've tried to re-create until I landed on Titan, but that's not going so well.

I hope someone puts a new one up soon, I'm beginning to lose hope.
            my appologizes player its seems i have made a error and the WP is for valefor (if u Friend search "frightfulfairy" you will see its actually for Valefor Server.....

My appologizes,
            Triggero

P.S. Server hopping takes sometime, but the best method...
            Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Yeah, I know it is the only way to be 100% sure I'll get into a specific server. It just gets frustrating.

Comment

Unless you took Churro up on the WP offer, just PM me and I will be glad to pick up one for you. Just let me know and I will get it ASAP.

That offer is good for anyone interested in getting a WP to Titan.
                You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Yeah i am getting him the WP, sorry it will probably be sent to you soon, please dont get it from another player or it will just waste my gil

Comment

Ok i have the WP number it should be sent to you, if you dont want it or already got one, then if any1 else wants it please send a tell... btw it is gold so make sure that this is ur first char

Comment

Well the person i bought the WP for isnt responding so any1 that wants it can have it.

Comment

I could really use that worldpass. A friend and I recently bought the game and are trying to go to titan. Just PM me the # and ill try to check my PM's often.

Comment

Hello I was woundering if it was possible for me to get a Wold Pass to Titan as well, I am willing to repay when I have gotten the money. Thank you and if it is possible to get one please let me know or you can e-mail it to rareva@yahoo.com, again thank you.
                          Last edited by dia; 12-04-2005, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Hey i really need a WP please please please really really important >< i really want to be with my friend on Titan so if anyone who is kind to help me get into Titan i would really appreciate it i'll pay you back when i start please please please email me at mike_blue05@yahoo.com or mike_blue05@hotmail.com or msn messenger me with my hotmail addy please please anyone please help me out

Comment

world pass

0033671822 for Titan

buddy found 1 and got on before i bought this and didnt tell me, LOL. this is a full world pass (5 accounts total). please post below if you use so others know. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X