This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanted Skull

I have all the sub job quest items apart from the enchanted skull and I'm finding it really hard to get on the dunes. Gusgen Mines are too hard for me to solo but no one wants to party there. -_-;
    I must be the only 18+ without a sub job and I am finding it really annoying. I was wondering if anyone could help me by going to the mines with me?

Re: Enchanted Skull

Youd be better off deleting this topic and making a new one in Specific Server Forums under Sylph, youll get more people from your server actually reading it that way.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Moving to the Sylph forum.

Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Also, the Wights under the Inner Hotorotu Ruins just north of Giddues drop skulls, but only at night time. Shouldn't be too hard to pester some LS member to come help...

Comment

If you still need help with this by Tuesday, look me up. I'll be on around 3pm est for the rest of the day/night. I have a linkshell event to attend later that night and lots of time to kill while waiting^^.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X