100k for Summons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100k for Summons

Basically, I'm looking for someone on Siren that can solo the prime avatars, Ifirt, Shiva, Ramuh, Garuda, Titan, and Leviathan for me.

I restarted my character a couple of weeks ago and decided I wanted to make summoner my main job.

I don't have any really high level jobs yet, with my white mage being 32, making it possible for me to sneak and invisible myself to most locations.

I'd like to defeat the primes so I can keep my ability to "warp" myself to these locations in the future.

So, I'm offering 100,000 gil to the person that can successful get me to and defeat these summons.

If anyone is interested in this please reply here or message Wimples ingame so we can work out a time to start out.

Please note, that this deal is an all or nothing offer and that payment will be given at the end of successful gather the 6 summons.

Thank you.

Re: 100k for Summons

Fuck. Why couldn't you be on Midgardsormr?

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      Fuck. Why couldn't you be on Midgardsormr?
      Sorry. ^^

Comment

Isn't that less than a person can make soloing those avatars? BTW, when I had my highest job at 32, I had nothing close to 100K to blow. Tell me your secret!
        Current Server: Asura
        Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
        Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
        Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
        Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
        Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

You can get 10k per summon for a reward.

So the person would get 160k total if they chose that as their reward.

Heh, just because I started a new character, doesn't mean I still don't have my old character for farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
            Tell me your secret!
            If he tells you his secret then it will no longer be a secret.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

you need to find a 75smn on your server and have them Fenrir the crap outta the avatars, pretty sure Fenrir + 75smn can solo them all (not sure about Diabolos)
              | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
              2/5 WAR +2
              Farsha(85)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
                you need to find a 75smn on your server and have them Fenrir the crap outta the avatars, pretty sure Fenrir + 75smn can solo them all (not sure about Diabolos)
                Yeah, I'm sure a 75 smn could probably do them.

However, I'm not rather small social linkshells and find it a bit rude to just randomly ask people ingame if they want to do something like this. So I figured this forum was probably my best bet to find someone up to the task. ^^

Comment

When I first started acquiring avatars I shouted in Whitegate for ppl that needed them. You can probably get a party together fairly quick, and a lot of ppl do them for the money.

I still need Fenrir and Diabolos myself and need to redo Ramuh, Ifrit and Lev to make it happen. Try shouting for a prime fight party, you'll get one in no time!
                  | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                  2/5 WAR +2
                  Farsha(85)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
                    When I first started acquiring avatars I shouted in Whitegate for ppl that needed them. You can probably get a party together fairly quick, and a lot of ppl do them for the money.

I still need Fenrir and Diabolos myself and need to redo Ramuh, Ifrit and Lev to make it happen. Try shouting for a prime fight party, you'll get one in no time!
                    Unfortunately, at this time, my highest job is 32. I think that would put a damper on trying to get them done via this method. Figured this would be my best option. I get my summons, keep my ability to warp to those areas, and someone makes 100k. ^^

Comment

To echo Armando, why aren't you on my server!

Its not just SMN75 that can solo them, PLD and RDM definitely can which I know of, THF I have heard of, most heavy DDs should be able to as well. They are only level 65 mobs after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X