Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for members for a roleplay linkshell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for members for a roleplay linkshell?

Hello Dreams in Vana'diel

Just popping in quick to put a post up about the roleplaying linkshell I started back last year on Siren, to see if there is anyone interested in joining. Right now we are running at about seven active members, and looking for more. We tend to roleplay the game's plotline (so missions and quests), so it also serves as a nice mission static group. You don't have to be leveled high to join, you just have to love RP and be interested in the game's storyline.

Any character is welcome, but a lot of people like to bring something unique to the table. In terms of jobs we have a Dark Knight, two samurais, a ranger, a paladin, a dragoon, and a black mage. Biggest thing we are missing right now then is a healer, if you would RP a healer character for us, you'd be loved. In terms of races/genders we are sadly missing a galka, so again, if you want to RP a Galka, major kudos to you. Some people have even gone ahead and made their own RP characters specifically for this shell.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know and we can talk more about some of the details. We have a website now, unfortunately though my post count is a bit too low and I can't post the link but if you send me a PM I can help direct you to us. If you are on Siren, feel free to send me a /tell with your questions, and if you aren't on Siren you can talk to me via PMs. If you do get in contact with me, please include some details about the character you might want to RP.

EDIT: Our site has moved! 5/18/11

Our website is now hosted on Guildwork. The URL for the site is located here:

http://tales-of-vanadiel.guildwork.com/

In order to sign up and post on our forums, you will need a Guildwork account. This is a very quick procedure and you'll be done in just a couple minutes! Just follow the link below:

http://guildwork.com/register

Once you have an account, procede to the link on our site and request recruitment. We will approve you and we'll be in contact with you from there. You are welcome to join and ask us questions even if you aren't sure about whether you want to join the RP group or not. Don't be shy!

-Avina
    Last edited by DivisionWasp; 05-18-2011, 06:27 PM. Reason: Been a year, updating with more relevant information

Re: Looking for members for a roleplay linkshell?

lol can i join ^^ in game name is doomtriggero

Comment

And so I'm back again, one year later, to update the progress of my RP LS, and see if anyone is interested in joining up with us for some RP activities on Siren. Just to let people know, I've updated the original post, to reflect our current status. Let me know if you are at all interested in our group, we keep getting bigger and bigger.

Comment

I am insterested in joining. Seorn in game. Currently practicing the Summoning arts and walking the fine line between White, Black, and Swordsmanship as a Red Mage.
        Wii Code: 0043 9068 2668 6005

Comment

I, too, am interested!

Character name is Kortirion, from Bastok. Currently a level 30 Puppetmaster, and loving it.

Comment

Working...
          X