Looking for an ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an ls

Looking for an ls after almost a year gone my ls's either died or broke. send /t to Barak >.> in game
    Last edited by Baraktaru; 01-30-2008, 02:59 AM. Reason: Forgot to add character name -_-

Re: Looking for an ls

I'm looking for a Shiva LS too, my character name is Prons. Ideally a social\exp LS
    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Hey, if you guys want my ls is recruiting. it's called KillerRavens, i could give ya a pearl if i see ya in game. The names kaisamoht. If you want one soon I can't, but feel free to look up andytheraven, kushiel, or sefronia they all can give ya a pearl. Just tell them that kaisamoht referred you to em..... why did that come off like a sales pitch lol, but anyways it is a very social, fun and helpful ls. yeah that is all.
      Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Comment

KillerRavens is a really helpful/social ls highly recommended.
        I switched to this one after being in EmeraldTears. EmeralTears WAS good but now it's not. People used to help you. Now they don't even accknowledge that your asking a question.
        KillerRavens helped people since they started.

Comment

Dipichipi!!! Great to see ya on here man, and thanks for boosting our rep! lol See ya in game man!
          Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Comment

Me and a friend are looking for a LS too. We just started so we don't know much. Send a tell to Gigasword :D

Comment

Working...
            X