Windurstians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windurstians!

Hello everyone. I just figured that we should start posting in Shiva again, considering this is one of the most quiet servers. Anyways, I was wondering, who from Shiva are from windurst? ^^
    >>Tricen: Did you die?
    >>Kekori: No.
    >>Tricen: Wait.. you never die.
    >>Kekori: :]
    >>Tricen: It's like death fears you.
    >>Atsuko: o_o

Re: Windurstians!

OK I'll post. Yes, I am on Shiva server and from Windurst. No better place in my opinion.

Comment

Hello!
      I be from Windurst and on Shiva :D But soon Im going back to San Doria because I like it better there

Kupo!

Comment

I'm on Shiva and fron windhurst, I'm elvaan so I actually went to San'doria first but I got lost cuz I'm a noob. so I remade a character in windy. I like it there. love the forest enviroment and its got catgirls.

Comment

/points at linkshell

^^ yup i'm as windurstian as it gets /hurray
          "For too long, people just accepted their fate, their destiny. I for one, choose to fight it everyday, because to a man, there is no worthier an adversary." -Me

Linkshells: WindurstCavalry http://windurstcavalry.org | DarkLegacy http://dl.finalfantasyeleven.org

Comment

Windy's nice. Better than Bastok, anyway ><

Comment

Windurst is always last on Kujata ; ;

Comment

Hi everyone Sorry im not from Windurst I'm from San Doria But I am on Shiva I was on Titan for a while but I like Shiva way better everyone is so nice!!

Comment

I prefer Sandoria over any other nation.

Comment

I wish I was windurstian, that way I would know my way better there since I would be used to it. XD. My mule is.

If I ever am turned into a rat, I want one of those wheel thingys.

Comment

I was going to post something degrading to windy, but a friend did point out windy IS better than sandy for mages, I hate when people prove their points to me...

Comment

I'm from Windhurst,

There is no place like home ^^

Winhurst has the best theme tune being played through plus I'm a Tara so it deffinetly feels like home to me :p

Comment

I'm from a Windhurstian. Of course, I'm also a Taru White Mage, so to me it was an easy choice!

Comment

I would transfer to Windy but im rank 5 and really dont feel like doing all the missions over again. :/ btw I am from Shiva also

Comment

hey im from windy and on shiva. I am fairly new to the game. Hope to see you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X