Lookin for established LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for established LS

Hi all, was wondering if there were any wellestablished LS out there that would be willing to take me on. I am a member of a good LS , don't get me wrong, but I feel that there is alot of termoil in our LS atm and really don't want to spend my time in-game messing with the drama. That and I find that alot of our members, especially some of the PS holders are somewhat selfish when it comes to helping out others. I myself being a PS holder in this LS find that more often than not there is disorganization and disagreements alot. Not saying that I will permantley leave this ls just feel that I don't get the cooperation I was hoping for with this LS. One last thing that bugs me is the multiple request for a PL. I really hate PLing ppl and hate having a PL for pty situations. I don't see a need for it.

anyways, if there is any LS willing to take me on I have been on this game since 2004 and have all but 1 job open. My main is a 58 RDM/WHM
    Dahc Ramuh server
    San D'Oria Rank 6
    RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Re: Lookin for established LS

what is an ls if i may ask?

Comment

Linkshell is an item, which can be used to create Linkpearl. When either is equipped, allows a player to participate in a unique chat channel specific to that particular Linkshell (and the Linkpearls created from it).

Linkshell - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

Can also think of it as an item which creates a private chat room, but in common use it's nearly synonymous with how other MMORPG's use "guild".
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

and again i thank you sir. you have saved the day again.

Comment

If you're looking for a good social linkshell, I'll recommend FraggleRock. Great bunch of folks, and very helpful! Contact Sevenicus, Pulp, Sindari, Saeyden, Superllama, or Epezio in-game for a pearl.
          Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
          Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
          Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

*cough*

search 'The Fraggles' on Guiildportal for our website. thanks olo =P

Comment

I used to be in FR as well, I highly recommend them as a social. TrionsDeathCrew is also another social that my g/f is in, they appear to be a good group of people as well.
              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Thank you all for the replies I will check them out
                Dahc Ramuh server
                San D'Oria Rank 6
                RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

zomg Rai I forgot to mention the website!
                  Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
                  Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
                  Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Working...
                  X