Assualt -- Can I get a pty ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assualt -- Can I get a pty ?

While I am not the greatest at completely knowing all there is about assault , I really want to start accomplishing some of these in an effort to get my Antivenom and Insomnia earrings for my RDM. The problem I run into is that no one I know seems to want to do one or is not high enough lvl to do one. When I shout for a pty for one of these I usually get no reply. So is there anyone out there that has an LS that likes to do these or is there anyone that would like to pty some time to accomplish a few missions. I am currently PSC with no assault points. I have signed up for Excavation Duty. Anyone willing please let me know either here or In game
    Dahc Ramuh server
    San D'Oria Rank 6
    RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Re: Assualt -- Can I get a pty ?

You can also buy those earrings on the AH if you can't get assaults done. But I understand wanting to get them yourself also.

Comment

Yea buying is definately an option but I want to get some of these done and rasie my rank as well. Really trying to experience as many facets of the game as possible.
      Dahc Ramuh server
      San D'Oria Rank 6
      RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Dahc, you're still Lv.56 or so, right? I haven't seen a single shout for Lv.50 cap Assault on Ifrit in month. There may not be that much interest on Ramuh, either.

Shouts without level cap, though, I see every time I'm in Whitegate. Likely, most people who want to do Assault rather do them without level cap.
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

There aren't many shouts on Ramuh for Assault runs at all anymore, aside from the JP groups. Most of us have moved into statics.

BTW, I'm currently SP rank and looking for an assault static 'cause I need Yigit gear bad!
          Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
          Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
          Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Yeah I find it very difficult to get anyone even my own LS mates to do a run. For some reason everyone wants to do campaign, and After doing one for the first time today I can't say Iblam them, Campaign was frigin awesome. However I am still really intrested in doing the Assault missions and working on my ToAU missions. I really would rather working for the anti-venom and insomnia earring rather than purchasing them for once. Any ways I am only Private Second class but I am willing to go on an Assault if anyone else is. Olorin send be a shout sometime if you are wanting to get one done. I currently have Excavation duty in my mission list
            Dahc Ramuh server
            San D'Oria Rank 6

Comment

You can probably farm up the gil to buy the earrings faster than you can form a Lv.50 assault group and get the earrings on your own, though.

Keep that in mind; you can always go back to Assault (and RDM is pretty good for it for holding down the back line) after hitting Lv.75.
              Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
              yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
              Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
              leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Definately will keep that in mind I just suck at farming . no patience
                Dahc Ramuh server
                San D'Oria Rank 6

Comment

Working...
                X