Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynamis shell - european time - gmt

Hello

Anyone hear about dynamis ls in EU time ? I'm looking for some shell ...

Re: dynamis shell - european time - gmt

There used to be DynamisProject (an offshoot of Pixies for Dynamis) but I think they went out of business..

Drop a tell to Enoikos or Enaula (co-leaders of Pixies) in-game to see if they have any leads for you.
    Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
    Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
    Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Last I checked Enaula no longer played after the FFXI-Ap dealy...I know my GMT friends always ran with BrokenSword if they're still running, I believe it was Mondays/Fridays around 8pm GMT.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I know about Dynamis Project, i was one of first member of this shell, but i have loong break form FF XI in last year - about a year. In this time DP stop playing and leader's break peral.
        I hear about Pixies and they doin Dynamis .. but i hear they do Dynamis only for Pixies members, and i think they have much RDM's in shell with bunch of points .. so my role be only for support and get nothing because even if i join Dynamis, i can't join other events for points and evry person from Pixies with more points can outbid member outside of shell, or get no priority.
        I look for Broken Sword, or i just launch my own EU time group if i find members for this task.

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin401 View Post
          There used to be DynamisProject (an offshoot of Pixies for Dynamis) but I think they went out of business..

Drop a tell to Enoikos or Enaula (co-leaders of Pixies) in-game to see if they have any leads for you.
          Dynamis Project was around before Pixies, its just alot of the members came from the same shells before hand, Rose Blanche, TMNQ, alot of Ocean's Blue joined Pixies after we split too.

DP was dispanded a few months ago go after the old leaders no longer wanted to lead. Since most DP members were in Pixies we opted to start doing Dynamis as Pixies rather than DP.

I know a couple of Pixies members still go with Broken Sword. You have quite a few friends in Pixies though Stok, can't hurt to stick an app in

Comment

I thought BrokenSword ran at closer to 18:30 EST (22:30PM Greenwich)?

Ah well..
            Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
            Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
            Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Working...
            X