Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player here...

Hey citizens of Ramuh!

I'm currently very new to this game and even more new this server. I decided I'd poke at this server in particular because I've always been a huge fan of Ramuh in past FF games, so why not his server.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get the hang of everything here and I'm a level 3 Mithra thief. I'd love to meet some folks to try and show me the ropes. I'm on a trial period at the moment, I'm trying out the game to see if I want to continue playing it or not. It seems like to me that it has a great depth of potential, but some of the vagueness of the missions (took me the better part of an hour to find Jack in Windurst) isn' t helping my starting missions much at all.

Anyway, I hope there are some responsive folks here soon, I'd love to learn more about this game and it's massive areas!

Re: New player here...

Welcome.

Yes, it is pretty intimidating to newcomers that there is very little in-game guidance in the way of missions; at least the first ones.

Check out FFXIclopedia or the Blue Gartr Wiki for the best guides and walkthroughs. Try Vana'diel Atlas for maps and other useful info. And as always, you can ask any of us here on the forums for anything else you need help with.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Pai Pai Master; 12-20-2007, 06:32 PM.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Re: New player here...

Welcome to Vana'diel!
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,