Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MogHouse

Shameless plug time!

For those of you looking for a new endgame linkshell on Ramuh, you should have a look at MogHouse!

We're an up-and-coming endgame linkshell that prides ourselves on our low-drama atmosphere, talented players, and committed members. We believe that the quality of our members is more important than the quantity.

We currently do Sky on Monday and Friday nights and Limbus on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and we are beginning to branch out into Einherjar and Nyzul Isle Assault!

Search MogHouse on GuildPortal if you're interested in joining!
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Re: MogHouse

I know I am not at that lvl yet but was curious as to what your LS minimum requirements for NEw members. Info for later down the road when I get to that point
    Dahc Ramuh server
    San D'Oria Rank 6
    RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Just a wild guess, but most endgame LS would like you to have:
      - At least one Lv.75 job; preferably more.
      - All the appropriate support jobs for your Lv.75 job(s).
      - Would be best if at least one of your Lv.75 job is something the LS is short on.

Some LS's require you have Sky and Sea access before joining, while some would help you out with at least Sea. Given the OP's LS does both Limbus and Sky gods, it can be assumed you need at least access to one, if not both.

Given that the OP says he doesn't want a large number of people, I'll guess that having multiple jobs and being well prepared (gears and SJ wise) on each would be a strong advantage.

I'm surprised the OP didn't list an exact URL for his LS's web site/forum; you'll have to figure out what's a "GuildPortal" and go find his LS in it somehow. =b
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

TY for the info
        Dahc Ramuh server
        San D'Oria Rank 6
        RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Ita hit it on the head pretty much, currently our requirements are at least one 75 job with Sky access at the minimum, we prefer Sea access as well as we do not take responsibility in pushing members through CoP missions anymore, that must be done on their own time.

In terms of jobs we're currently taking all jobs, we are a small linkshell that focuses mostly on low-manning events, although this is more by neccesity than choice.

RDM is always a good addition to any endgame LS, please look us up again when you've hit 75^^

Regardless of your LS choice though, I highly recommend you finish at the minimum BLM, DRK, and WHM subs to 37, with NIN and PLD being optional but situationally useful.

Comment

TY callisto for the info. Iwill definately work on getting all of those jobs to 37 for sub and I will be taking RDM to 75 first. Only other one that I want to get to 75 is BST but that is later. Iwill definately look you guys up when I get to that point. I am hoping that I can get there within the next few months.
            Dahc Ramuh server
            San D'Oria Rank 6

Comment

Time for a Bumpdate!

MogHouse is still going strong, and beginning to take on new challenges.

Recently we have expanded our weekly Dynamis runs to the Northlands, we have added Beaucedine into the rotation and Xarc will be coming soon!

In addition to Limbus, we have also now begun Sea Jailers! So far we have taken down the Jailers of Faith, Temperance, Fortitude, and Hope, and recently got our first Torque drop(Temperance)!

We also have started to take shots at Einherjar, and made a huge step by managing to survive a full run without deaths with only 16 members present. Soon we will be seeing Tier 1 clears!

-------------------------------------------------------------

MogHouse is still taking great strides to grow and improve, both as a linkshell and as individual players. We have come a long way from starting as a lowly Sky shell in August of '07, and continue to take on and topple new challenges each week.

We are a small shell that many times focuses on low-manning events, although we are always looking to expand our roster. We continue to strive for a low-drama atmosphere, and continue to be one of the few 100% legit(no botting, no MPKing, no bullshit) endgame linkshells on Ramuh.

Our current schedule looks as follows, with newer events being added in when we can:

Mondays: Sky/Sea 7pm EST-11pm EST - We typically begin the night in Sky, then members with Sea access move on to Sea trigs/Jailers around 9-10pm.

Tuesdays: Limbus 7pm EST - Looking to take on Proto-Ultima soon, currently farming normal zones and doing Omega!

Wednesdays: Nyzul Isle Assault/Free time - We're looking to get a second Nyzul static off the ground in the near future!

Thursdays: Einherjar 7pm EST/Free time - Always looking for more members brave enough to take on Einherjar!

Fridays: Sky/Sea 7pm EST - Same as Mondays, with more time typically devoted to Sea on Fridays.

Saturdays: Random Events(Swift Belts, BQ Rings, etc.) 1pm~ EST; Limbus 6pm EST - Random events vary by week and the needs of LS members.

Sundays: Dynamis 6-7pm EST - Looking to possibly add Einherjar runs to Sunday afternoons as well!

------------------------------------------------------

Linkshell requirements:

At least 1 70+ Job

Sky access is required.

Sea access not required, though we are not responsible for pushing members through CoP, this is to be done on their own time.

Northlands Dynamis access is nice, but not required, if you need access we still do city runs regularly.

Willingness/ability to make our events is required, if we do not fit your schedule at all, we're probably not a good shell for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please check us out at our GuildPortal page for more info and official LS rules, as well as to submit an application!

Comment

/sigh, i miss being so heavy into endgame, i quit endgame for awhile because I didn't have Sea and now every LS is crazy psycho and won't take you unless you have sea anymore lol.

I really only do Dynamis, but thats only because im working towards my Aegis, but some day I'd love to get back into endgame where everytime i log on I have something to look forward to other than crafting and farming...
                62Dancer | 75Corsair | 75Beastmaster | 75Paladin | 75Bard

Your resource for FFXI Farming

Comment

We try not to turn down applicants due to lack of Sea access, because we're aware how tough CoP can be to complete, although it is rough when you get a slew of Sky-only applicants who are only on 2-5, and we've had too many instances of us pushing people through the missions and then them bolting to another shell to put a serious focus on helping members complete it.

And endgame is in fact an evil mistress, lol. When you're doing it you hate it so much because there's so much drama, everyone is an idiot, and you're tired of watching botters claim over you...but when you aren't doing it you sit in Campaign Battle just wishing a big ass dragon would come and put up a real fight, lol.

Comment

How funny you should mention 2-5 since that's the one I was abandoned on by my CoP static (that I started).

Comment

I didn't have a COP static, but that's what I am on as well.

Probably because the rest of my LS were lazy bastards who were already COP cleared and just wanted to go through B01 because that's what they always used for ENMs.

Comment

More than anything it's fishing out capped gear for mules that is what prevents me from helping with CoP, lol. It takes 30-60 minutes to track down a 40 or 50 set, make room for it on Calli, then move it over. I did break out WAR/NIN and zerg g/f and some LSmates through Promyvion, that was my good deed for the year(effing dropped 190k on gear, food, meds, etc.).

Aside from that if you aren't on Airship or higher, don't ask me.

It's also about getting LSmates to show initiative, if they put together a group and are 4-5/6 and ready to go one of our officers will find some gear and head to help, but we're not going to plan/lead every mission for them.
                        Last edited by Callisto; 03-07-2008, 01:12 PM. Reason: Department of Rendundancy Department told me to...

Comment

I don't blame you. It's not fun to have to hold onto all of that gear on the off chance that someone might want/need help with something level capped.

I'm also right with you regarding having the members who don't have access work together. It promotes teamwork, and doesn't require that other LS members hold their hands through the entire thing.

Comment

Good work in setting up an LS Calli, who is still playing from TNW?
                            NIN 75/WAR 37 PLD 73/WAR 36 THF 67/NIN 33 MNK43/WAR 21

Ramuh Bastok Rank 10

The Nights Watch!

----------------------------------------------

Comment

At the moment Jyosshu is one of the other officers in MogHouse, GG is a member as well, I believe Unclejohn and Malen play sporadically but they don't do endgame.

Most of TNW moved on to WoW, but I'm sure you knew that part already. Q got a job as a GM for FFXI, the job was so bad that he quit the job after 3 weeks then fully cancelled his FFXI accounts, lol. I currently own Thorald's account now, as well as Thisisi if you ever met him.

If you're planning on coming back at all and interested in doing endgame check us out, we only have forums because we fail at web design but we're @ http://www.moghousels.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X