Join FraggleForce for an Epic Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join FraggleForce for an Epic Battle!

It's all been building to this.. the training, the countless runs in the cities, many wipes and a handful of delevels.. and now we're ready.

Come join FraggleForce for our first attempt at beating Dynamis Lord! Friday, 2 February 2007, 8PM Eastern US (5PM Pacific US, 1AM London, 11AM Sydney)

To join us for this run, you simply need to have completion of Dynamis - Beaucedine. All jobs are welcome, but we are specifically looking for Paladins, Ninjas, Black Mages, Monks and Bards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, as always we are looking for a new group of recruits to join us for our next round of city tours. FraggleForce has events on Fridays and Mondays. To join us, you need to have Rank 6, have a job level 65 or higher, and a desire to beat on some REALLY nasty mobs for two hours.

Please contact me in-game or sign up on our website forums.
    You can even join us tonight! It looks like we'll be beating on Goblins in Jeuno. Meet me in-game and I'll give you a pearl.
    Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
    Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
    Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Re: Join FraggleForce for an Epic Battle!

:O A Dynamis Linkshell that has a reasonable Australian time without being Japanese! When I finally get to Dynamis, I'll look you guys up!

Comment

Originally posted by JennifARGH View Post
      :O A Dynamis Linkshell that has a reasonable Australian time without being Japanese! When I finally get to Dynamis, I'll look you guys up!
      My only concern was whether a Friday run here would be on Saturday or Thursday there! I still haven't figured out the whole International Date Line thingy..
      Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
      Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
      Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

It would be Saturday, 11am, Sydney time ^^

We're from teh footchaaaa~

Comment

Working...
        X