Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone available to adopt a Noob?

Hi guys,

This is a cry for help, I am utterly new to the game and am struggling to level, make friends and have fun. If there is any guild or group of player who is willing to adopt a Noob im yours forever

I am an experienced MMORPG player having played them for 5 years and like to both RP and just party for fun.

I am based on the Ramuh server in Windhurst and my characters name is Kobaba.

Thanks for listening.
    The worlds worst Blm.
    Kobaba

Re: Anyone available to adopt a Noob?

Welcome to Ramuh! I don't have any pearlsacks, but feel free to /tell Niyume in-game if you ever have questions or problems. The beginning of this game is definately the worst part; once you get into the 20's and 30's it becomes much more fun, just gotta get yourself up there.
    "In just refusing to retreat from something one gains the strength of two men" -Shungaku
    Sig by Tsuko~

Comment

Welcome! especially to ramuh!

Im on like very day. under [Numi], feel free to add me as a friend. Anyone who uses this msg board is a friend =P

If you ever need some advice/pl/gil feel free. I have been known (about 15 times) to take a random (?)noob and buy them an entire set of armor/weapons and then PL them.

I hated the first 10 levels, especially the first time through. When your broke and new.

Yeah, hit me up!
      ::BRD45/SMN38/THF30/WHM24/WAR15/SAM11/PUP16::

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_internet.shtml
      http://duggmirror.com/programming/Id...hange_his_GPA/

Comment

Hiya! Welcome to Ramuh!!! My in game name is Momijii feel free send me /tell in game and even add me to friends list! I'm more than happy to help!

Comment

Hi there! If you want a good linkshell to start off with, I can get you a pearl for BlueRogues anytime I'm on. Just drop me a /tell in-game and let me know - if I'm busy I'll send one of our other PS holders to you.
          Last edited by Olorin401; 04-04-2007, 08:39 AM.
          Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
          Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
          Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Like olorin said, Saturday will take you in. Send him or me (standablaze) a /tell and we'll sort you out mate.
            Standablaze
            Server: Ramuh
            Jobs: Dark Knight, Red Mage
            Level: Not stated, because I can't be bothered updating 5 signatures when I level. Lets say mid levels.

英語ができますか

Comment

I can certainly attest to the generosity of many members who have helped me out many many times. I have only been playing since the beginning and January and I am absolutely brand new to rpg's in general. I just started asking different questions in the linkshell and going out and fighting all of the worms and bunnies that I could find over in San d' . Several members I think they adopted me and took me to Windhurst where I changed jobs to RDM. They helped me level up and have raised me multiple times. They have gotten me into better gear and then took me to the dunes and have been working with me learning how to do the Party stuff. I am now a lvl 17 RDM!

I still ask a hundred questions and this past Saturday was the first day that I did not die.....at all....not even once!

To those of you who are so generous with your time and wisdom and your kindness....we newbies would like to thank you!

Comment

hey, i know these posts are a couple mos. old, but i was wondering if an LS still existed taking in some noobs. i just started the game and am having fun, but i know mmorpgs wear thin if you have no one to chat w/ or adventure w/ in game.

i'm not asking for handouts or anything, just a community of people of lower lvl who like to chat and group for some fun.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by eliot View Post
                  hey, i know these posts are a couple mos. old, but i was wondering if an LS still existed taking in some noobs. i just started the game and am having fun, but i know mmorpgs wear thin if you have no one to chat w/ or adventure w/ in game.
                  i'm not asking for handouts or anything, just a community of people of lower lvl who like to chat and group for some fun.
                  thx
                  I'm going to recommend you join BlueRogues. It's a group made of new and old members, so you get a good mix of experience and others who are starting out just like yourself. Drop a /tell to Gummiebear or Arrwen in game and they'll give you a pearl.

Comment

thx olorin. i was actually looking for you the past couple days, but i'll hunt those guys down and do a little olorin-name-dropping .

i appreciate the help and maybe i'll see you in game sometime ..

Comment

Originally posted by eliot View Post
                      thx olorin. i was actually looking for you the past couple days, but i'll hunt those guys down and do a little olorin-name-dropping .
                      i appreciate the help and maybe i'll see you in game sometime ..
                      Anytime.. I would give you a pearl myself but I recently changed social linkshells and had to start at the bottom of the ladder again!

By the way, if anyone ever gives you a Saturday pearl, toss it. Many of the players in that group aren't friend material (that's saying it nicely).

That doesn't include my buddy Standablaze though.. he's good peeps, too good for that crowd! (HINT!)

Comment

Now now hun, a link shell like Saturday gets their reputation all on their own.. without our help. XD

Comment

Hi there! I am hijacking this thread for my own devious purposes >_>;

I used to play back in 2003/2004/2005 but left the game for numerous reasons. I used to have a 65 RDM Mithra named Starfire on the Kujata server but she's long gone now. When I recently came back (two days ago!), I bought the Vana'Diel Collection 2007 and I am starting fresh with a new server, new race, new town, new job, a new name, and well as you can see, new everything really.

Right now I am without a LinkShell and would love to join an active one. I'm not a noob per se, but I certainly don't remember a lot after my few years on hiatus.

Anyways, uh, anyone willing to befriend/adopt me? ^_^

Comment

Hi Morrigan! If you drop a /tell to Gummiebear in game she can give you a pearl for BlueRogues. They're a fantastic group of newer players and veterans that like to help out.

Comment

Gummiebear! Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X