Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look at possible future events in vana'diel?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A look at possible future events in vana'diel?

I hope I can get my life back. . .
    The Tao of Ren
    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
    Originally posted by Kaeko
    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Well my friend, that desicion is within ourselves, the minture we decide to stop this game we stop!

Comment

lol, turning this back to the origional topic. . . besides this new expantion there has to be at least one more because I doubt that they will have incorpororated all the "Locked Doors" in this new one. There are so many historical linkings, this is the reason I stick to the game, its got Storyline, unlike most other games where you just go around killing things while finding out a few tiny things about the game.

This game has got a hold of me for at least a few more years ^^b (hopefully by then all those playing to ruin it for the rest of us will have left. . . lol)

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X