Originally posted by davidmmmm9
they seem to have fixed the lag in lower jueno now.
now the AH is ready by the time I get to it (by ready I mean I'm able to click on it, instead of having to wait for the AH counter to load or something)
and now both people and their names show up quickly, instead of just the names, or both taking forever.
the only problem seems to be zoning into lower jueno, especially mog house.
sometimes if I go in or out of mog I'll have the black loading screen for like 3 minutes, and this isn't even during prime time :dead:
they seem to have fixed the lag in lower jueno now.
now the AH is ready by the time I get to it (by ready I mean I'm able to click on it, instead of having to wait for the AH counter to load or something)
and now both people and their names show up quickly, instead of just the names, or both taking forever.
the only problem seems to be zoning into lower jueno, especially mog house.
sometimes if I go in or out of mog I'll have the black loading screen for like 3 minutes, and this isn't even during prime time :dead:
Also sometimes for no reason, my S rate and R rate will drop and I think I am d/c then it goes back up...WTF!?:confused:



Comment