Idea: Fun and friendly LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea: Fun and friendly LS

Lets see here, since I reactivated my account I've been looking for a "suitable" LS. It's been about two weeks now and all I was able to get were unstable, immature, boring linkshells. I have read the sticky post by IfritnoItazura. I use it, loosely, to guide my path to finding a good linkshell.

I know what I want:

1) Social activity
    2) Friends
    3) Progress
    4) Challenges

I know what I'll give unconditionally:

1) Friendship
    2) Advice (where applicable)
    3) Power leveling (erm, lv33 whm atm -.-)
    4) A competent teammate

Now, trying to find an awesome LS is a challenge in itself. So that's why I haven't given up yet. I was thinking maybe I can just ask the Ragnarok community on this site's forum. (perhaps post on other sites as well)

I thought I'd find other like-minded individuals to create a fun, interesting, challenging experience while playing the game. Currently I have only two friends in the server. But I am trying to befriend more each day. I am a bit shy...and ironically sarcastic too...

Lets make this happen, Ragnarok!

See you in-game.

*Crawls back into hole*
    Last edited by spiderwebs; 09-12-2008, 04:52 PM.
    Healogy

Re: Idea: Fun and friendly LS

Ill join ummm I made a char on the server, although im thinking ill remake cause im not sure weather to start as a blm or whm.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubsmgee View Post
      Ill join ummm I made a char on the server, although im thinking ill remake cause im not sure weather to start as a blm or whm.
      Two things -
      1. You can change jobs at any time in your Mog House, you don't have to recreate a character to do so

2. You're going to be leveling both BLM and WHM if you start as either so there is even less reason to recreate a character to switch between them.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well I was thinking in terms of starting off, cause A. I have no money, and B. I havent really played a mage so Im' also thinking in terms of easiest to level...

Comment

And C, you didn't read what Mhurron posted.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
          ------
          Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
          When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Umm actually I did, and I dont think you understand what I was asking, I dont think I can explain what im asking.....

Comment

Nope, don't understand what you are trying to convey. What we are saying is that if you created, let's say, a taru white mage but have changed your mind now and you'd like to be a taru monk, then all you have to do is go in your mog house and talk to your moogle and click on Change Job. You don't have to delete your character to change your job. Why lose those levels that you earned?

Now I think you might be saying that you want to change your RACE and for that you would have to delete your character and make a new one in the race you want. So you have a taru white mage but want to be an elvaan monk, then that is a race issue. Job no, race yes.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

neither i was mainly asking which is easier to level right in the beggining but its ok. Jersey helped me figure out blm ftw for taru in the beggining

Comment

Taru blm is NOT easy for your first job on your first character, easy would be war or mnk. Mages are squishy and you'll be able to solo kill easy preys and decents but thats about it. At least with a war or mnk you'll be able to pull off an even match now and again. So it is slow going in the beginning levels on a taru mage. I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it, just be aware that it is not going to be fast or easy.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

O well Ive done MNK and WAR to 18 and by far blm is alot more fun than either of those....

Comment

Working...
                    X