So, what's new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what's new?

I've stepped back into Vana'diel for the 4th? and possibly final time this week, but this time it genuinely seems the game is a ton better than the last time I came back (Promathia), so I'm thinking of hanging around for a while.

Partying at high levels in Aht Urhgan areas is fast and furious, most people seem to be properly skilled by that level, and the chat is often more laid back and casual than it used to be, thanks to the infiltration of the westerners >

But, hardly any of my old LS players are on any more.
    I'm in JST, but I usually play after 11pm here, which is 2pm~ GMT.
    I figure that means I'll only end up partying with US/Euro players who are students/jobless, or are there any Asia Pacific LSs out there? I'm looking for social mostly, with the off chance of partying, missions, NMs, assault, that kind of thing.
    RDM70 | BLM37 | WHM18 | BST12

Re: So, what's new?

I haven't played ffxi in about a year, I haven't been on this forum for over possibly 2-3 years and the first post I see is from _the_ jonnyram. I still can't believe you're a 66 rdm hahah

I'm in the middle of the ocean some 500 - 300 miles off the coast of somewhere in africa otherwise I would join you!
    Starv - Ragnarok, Mithra - Thf75 Mnk75 Blu75 War70 Brd57 Nin56 Sam 27 Whm 27. Loads 20+
    Eternal Calm

Comment

I'm trying to get back my account and play again
      白75 | 黒64 | シフ25
      白AF 6/6
      é»’AF 6/6
      シフAF 0/6

Comment

Good luck! I know quite a few people doing it and for some its been a long process so hang in there!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by vadrek View Post
          Dev Team
          We has a what now?

Comment

Dev Team were originally anyone who had contributed to the design and functionality of this site (eons ago).

Hi JonnyRam!

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

NT LIVES!
              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

vadrek what's wrong with your account?

im coming back to Ragnarok at the start of the next month too, hope to see you around JR :D
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Some guy i consider my friend, stole my account, now im fighting with POL support to reset the password.
                  白75 | 黒64 | シフ25
                  白AF 6/6
                  é»’AF 6/6
                  シフAF 0/6

Comment

hmm, what's new...

..I re-made Hitsu, then quit.. again.

..and that was in November so yeah. He's probably gone again.

Comment

Working...
                    X