Moving to Rag server, looking for opinons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Rag server, looking for opinons

Hello everyone. I'm Rubicon and I'm going to get back into XI at the end of this week. My brother is also a returning character (Vault) and he's playing on Ragnarok. We are originally from the Ramuh server.

When we started at N.A. release, Ramuh was already established and had a strong JP community. I found the economy a bit tough and sometimes the players unfriendly. I stuck with it, though, until for personal and economic reasons I had to quit the game.

My questions to the community is how well do you like the Rag server? How's the economy? Friendly players? Is it crazy newbie filled or is there a lot of sound, knowledgeable players?

I hope to get a warm reception after I log in this weekend. If anyone has a linkshell or RP group/shell for a 71 RDM, drop me a line. See you all in Jeuno soon!
    Rubicon ~ Red Mage of No Return

Re: Moving to Rag server, looking for opinons

From what I have noticed for the past couple days people are generally nice (but thats for any server.) I also noticed that they like to examine you a lot for some reason xD. Also there is plenty of knowledgeable players on any Server, you just got to find the right people not the idiots lol. Eh if I had a LS, I would give you one but alas, I don't have one either.
    Originally posted by Balfree
    i bet hes like WTF WTF WTF SCREECH WTF WTF

Comment

Re: Moving to Rag server, looking for opinons

Well I have made the move. Last night was my first night and my brother and a friend did the Genkei 3 run to Oztroja. Good times. Anyway, I'm on planet Ragnarok now so give me a shout if you see me. I'll be looking for an LS soon so hit me up when you see me. Thanks!
      Rubicon ~ Red Mage of No Return

Comment

Working...
      X