Promy Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promy Request

Blue mage here looking for a group to do Promyvions with sometime this weekend preferably. I also have a thief and ninja high enough but as I understand it those aren't so needed.

If anybody else needs, even if they can't do it this weekend please let me know, if necessary I will bring up my warrior, which currently resides steadfast at 21.

I am in EST, just fyi.

Thanks!

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Re: Promy Request

I need all 3 and have Blu (Galka so not great mp at 30) War,Sam and Drg all at 30 or above can sub most jobs.
    Im Uk unfortunately but Im on night shift just now so could play during the day

Comment

Awesome. I will be keeping an eye out for more people in game. Feel free to drop me a line in game if you want to farm some Animas. I am Diggity. :D

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Thanks for that , will do .
        My partner has a whm at tele level so that could help with the farming.
        In game name for me is the same as here

Comment

Dont know if this any help to you,Was in whitegate this morning when i came off shift and there was at least 4 or 5 shouts for prommies,,I was only unlocking Pup before i went to zzzzz so brain not in a fit state to do any of them, Looks as though there is still a lot of folk about doing them

Comment

Yeah, from what I've seen it doesn't look like many people are going to want to use me as a blue. My next closest to that is war, I had intended to get that up this weekend but got sidetracked with trying to get my thief to 50 for Genkei 1 and taking another stab at Beaduex for airship passes.

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Dont know,,from what I have been told Blu is not too bad in the prommies,head butt and bludgeon can do some nice damage and keep a few of the nasty stuff away. I have just never used it as Galk at 30 bit on the poor side for its mp.
              Someone on here that has a bit more experience at it might be able to let you know more about that.
              I finish Tuesday morning so if you want a hand with anything just send me a tell in game.I farmed my airship pass so still got rank 5 to do myself

Comment

BLU is pretty awesome in the Promyvions. Not quite as impressive as a SMN Astral Flow Blood Pact on the boss fights, but still very powerful.

A friend of mine solo'ed a Craver on the first floor by himself on BLU/NIN just two nights ago. Noticed he was doing that across the floor, I ran over to help. By the time I got there, the Craver was dead.

It was nuts.
                Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

CLU on some fights are insane.

My friend tanked a mammet with no problems what so ever. only fights where it might not b so good is probably only ouryu (I did the Aincent magic spam method) a melee spam may work if you can take the place of a sam or drg though.

Comment

meh, another weekend of shouting for this and all I managed to get was yelled at for not starting with summoners and a ranger before shouting. I think I'm gonna lvl ranger... /cry

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Nah don't do that -.-'

I was lucky and did all my prommys with Linkshells, thats prety much the only way to do it would buping into dumb ass', but don;t hold me to that.

Just keep at it, and look for some good lickshells.

Comment

heh. BLU is great DD for Promyvions, I think. Can't compete with SMN for boss fight, but few other classes can hit that hard and that fast--just need MP.

- Mugaku

Comment

Yeah my plan was to go in with my astrals on and a bag full of yag pots +1. I don't see how anybody could complain about that, unless my health is too low, but at least I should try.

Any suggestions on sub? I have been doing thf for general mayhem but know that wars tend to do nin. Which I find peculiar since nin is not wanted for these. Is it b/c of aoe or simply nin does not have the damage output to make up for the tp it gives to the mobs? I could do blm or whm but that won't really help my damage, just overall mp.

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

NIN/WAR is a failure tank in Promyvion--at least when I'm the NIN/WAR. I tried both evasion and "Empty Killer" gears, with identical result--while doing meh-ish damage, I get whacked a few times, and critters go after someone else.

WAR/NIN can't solo tank either, but at least it can do a lot more damage. Two or three WAR/NIN's can handle all the tanking needs if they work together, and do better damage than two or three NIN/WAR's.

The best use for NIN in there is NIN/RNG and spam Juji Shuriken, IMO. Better yet, change to WAR/NIN instead.

Edit:
                            I'd go with BLU/NIN, just to save healers some trouble. (Chugging Hi-Potion slows your sword swings anyway.) BLU/THF if you're feeling lucky/suicidal.

- Mugaku

Comment

Oh well if it is pure hate that is the problem I could probably hold hate better than a war in there. Might even take less damage based on the gear I bring with.

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X