• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Einherjar/HNMLS Recruiting!

Be the first to defeat ----->
    JOIN US NOW! http://wisdomworld.999.org
    TeamWork+Loyalty+Wisdom=WisdomWorld LinkShell~
    Event Timing:18:00~28:00+ GMT+9 JP, 17:00~27:00+ GMT+8 SG, 12:00~22:00+ GMT+3 Arab, 10:00~20:00+ GMT+1 Euro, 05:00~15:00+ GMT-5 EST.
    Most event times will start around this timing.
    So now WisdomWorld will be recuriting people for Einherjar and HNM etc stuffs.
    If you are interested, visit http://wisdomworld.999.org and apply there or you can send me a tell in game by the name Jeanrc.
    First come first serve only as limited space is available.
    If you want to know information about me, check the other thread i posted here or visit our forum.
    Importer of JP FFXI.
    Jeanrc

Re: Einherjar/HNMLS Recruiting!

Took at trip to Einherjar on the first day of its release.
    Went into a place fulls of chigoe, killed all but miss the bird that fly pass fast!
    Went for the boss marid which hax cure 5-6k+ hp.

Comment

Someone please tell me that the irony of the first server we've got advertising for Einherjar is Ragnarok isn't lost on them.

Comment

I do not usually like to post on forum but I want to remind people joining this LS.

I was in WisdomWorld LS back then 1-2 years ago, not this current one. The leader is Jeanrc. We are mainly doing sky runs that time. The leader "Jeanrc" ran away with the LS fund and items, leaving the rest hopelessly behind. This is a great shock to many members in the LS as well.

I have my own sky HNM LS now and this Jeanrc is trying to steal people from my LS for himself.

People please considered carefully joining this LS. If you do not believe me, you can ask some past WisdomWorld members like Spiderjah, Dantesparda, Twixy and a lot more.

Go shout at Whitegate if you still do not believe me and ask for any old WisdomWorld members. They will tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids View Post
          I do not usually like to post on forum but I want to remind people joining this LS.
          I was in WisdomWorld LS back then 1-2 years ago, not this current one. The leader is Jeanrc. We are mainly doing sky runs that time. The leader "Jeanrc" ran away with the LS fund and items, leaving the rest hopelessly behind. This is a great shock to many members in the LS as well.
          I have my own sky HNM LS now and this Jeanrc is trying to steal people from my LS for himself.
          People please considered carefully joining this LS. If you do not believe me, you can ask some past WisdomWorld members like Spiderjah, Dantesparda, Twixy and a lot more.
          Go shout at Whitegate if you still do not believe me and ask for any old WisdomWorld members. They will tell you the truth.
          Go read about what noob shit u are in the other thread if you dont even know it exits. Too lazy to double post same thing or samilar ones here just to prove some noob something.

Comment

sigh..
            you are right davids, jeanrc went missing since august with 2 omega sets, some ultima pops, sky triggers and the small ls bank.
            Last edited by seq; 10-01-2007, 11:27 AM.

Dragoon
            75 | Beastmaster75 | Thief69

Comment

Working...
            X