Linkshells on Ragnarok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkshells on Ragnarok

I need some gooooooood and HELPFUL linkshells... If ANYONE AT ALL is on here and has a linkshell that is willing to actually do things like quests, missions and level for XP (what is that?) ... I would love to join. It is really hard coming back after 6 months to a world where NO ONE IS AROUND. or everyone is allready lvl 75 so has to shun anyone who isn't 75. Anyway I have been playing on and off for 5 years now, since the beginning of FFXI in japan.. I remember when I used to love this game.. but now its hard when no one cares anymore.

Share the love and your linkpearl. I really could use a few FF playing friends who really care about completeing story quests and missions.

Re: Linkshells on Ragnarok

well you can join DBS ls its open to everyone and there is a lot of helpful people in it.... its actually the largest ls on our server and one of the largest of all the servers...... if your interested go to www.digitalbackspin.com and go to the ffxi part and there is info on how to join..... its open to everyone you just have to aggree to there rules.....

Comment

Working...
    X