Kolushu conspiracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolushu conspiracy?

It has easily been over a year now i think unless i was away since Windy has had control over this region.

It is the last OP warp i need and is probably one of the most useful.

My question is does anyone know why its constantly under Bastok or Sandy's control?

Other than the fact you can get cheap OP warps to that place is there something I am missing?

Are you bastok and Sandy people purpously trading equip and stuff to the outpost just to keep it?

Re: Kolushu conspiracy?

lol, its because alot of people play chars from sandy and bastok. :3

Comment

If that is so it makes me sad to see so many people chose to start in Sandy.

Comment

Just take a team of Windurstians, all of you buy a bunch of cheap low-level gear off the AH, and all of you trade it to the Regional Vendor at the Kolshushu outpost. Do this as as much as possible, with as many Windurstians as possible, and by the next Conquest update, the region will be yours. This is how a bunch or Windurstians momentarily took control of Ronfaure and Gustaberg, how Bastok took Ronfaure and Sarutabaruta, and how you can have Kolshushu.

Comment

It's not that I want to go take over the place.

I've been in a few EXP party's there in Bibki with lots of windy people.

I just found it strage that in such a long period of time windy have been unable to get it.

That's why i asked if there was some reason to it, something i didn't know about that would make me say... Oh is that why?!

But sadly if it is all because Bibiki and Onzozo are popular EXP zones and the populace is mostly Bastok and Sandy then i guess that's all there is to it.

Comment

Expeditionary Force Good luck getting people if you try this.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

In all my years i've never tried one of those EFs. Might just have to have a dabble at one thanks Mhurron.
              Last edited by Dr Chok; 10-03-2006, 09:14 AM. Reason: Somehow made a spelling mistake.

Comment

Well who ever took it over good job!

Now for the stupid part.

I went to grab the outpost supllies for kolshushu and guess what? (Done) was plastered next to it.

I can only explain this with my small IQ with the term LOL! Despite the fact I am not actually laughing out loud.

I remeber doing the OP quest now before i knew you could even warp to outposts.
                The only reason i did it at the time was to make conquest points.

So if who ever took over the place to show you could do it ^^b to you.

Comment

Working...
                X